Dumarku waa sadex kii runta doonaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
War intee u socota
I’m too qurbajoog to understand this

oo ma anigaa somaaliya ka soo hadlaya :drakekidding:

there are a lot of others sisters who at this moment are stalking this thread, unlike you they lack the confidence to approach the subject at hand, where as you took it with a smile.

so sidaa ma aha :denzelnigga:

oo ma anigaa somaaliya ka soo hadlaya :drakekidding:

there are a lot of others sisters who at this moment are stalking this thread, unlike you they lack the confidence to approach the subject at hand, where as you took it with a smile.

so sidaa ma aha :denzelnigga:

There’s something I don’t quite agree. Marku shiikha ‘nasiibatun’ yiri, gabar oo nasabkeedi/abtirsigeed la yaqaano. Taas ma ila saxsano. It’s not always true that someone’s parent or family are a reflection of them

Nomad2054

There’s something I don’t quite agree. Marku shiikha ‘nasiibatun’ yiri, gabar oo nasabkeedi/abtirsigeed la yaqaano. Taas ma ila saxsano. It’s not always true that someone’s parent or family are a reflection of them

i kinda agree with you, but then again the sheik is address men in general and he said there are exceptions. from what i have witnessed most good girls are from good families, and there is nothing wrong with playing it safe wether your a man or a woman.

some of us are explores and in todays world you never what you will end up with if you just settle for a guy or girl you met on the street.

you might mess up and lump up with a burnt soul who escaped their inner circle due to bad history, i met girls and guys who this has happened to.:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I don't get how you can slander garoobs like that when most of the prophet SAW's wives were all garoobs.
Also, why would a grown man take advice from 100 different men? Talk about qof ay talladii ka xumaatay. All in all, malaayacni sheeko. There's no wisdom whatsoever in this story. Ka soco.

The statement of the Prophet (PBUH) suffices, the one who puts more 'weight' on religiosity over beauty, lineage and wealth when it comes to selecting a wife will succeed not only in this life but also the next.

It's the simple law of attraction, you attract what you are, the filth attracts nothing other then filth, the corrupt attracts nothing other then the corrupt and the good attracts the good.

Nomad2054

I don't get how you can slander garoobs like that when most of the prophet SAW's wives were all garoobs.
Also, why would a grown man take advice from 100 different men? Talk about qof ay talladii ka xumaatay. All in all, malaayacni sheeko. There's no wisdom whatsoever in this story. Ka soco.

there is nothing wrong with garoobs as a matter of fact some men prefer them, since they know what marriage entails, there are two sides two everything right.

men with experience like garoobs where as men new to marriage dont, if i am not mistaken the sheik is addressing men new to guur.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is a garoob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts