*DUMAR ONLY*

I’ve never understood why people act like Somali women are the most radical feminist women on this earth. UK twitter acts like Somali women are 4B, male hating, radfems and all the girl did was say that we like that we can go to the masjid (unlike certain women) or girls talk about keeping yourself happy on tiktok 😭

If the feminist movement took off for Somali women (it hasn’t even graced most of our heads) these people would have a psychiatric breakdown

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I’ve never understood why people act like Somali women are the most radical feminist women on this earth. UK twitter acts like Somali women are 4B, male hating, radfems and all the girl did was say that we like that we can go to the masjid (unlike certain women) or girls talk about keeping yourself happy on tiktok 😭

If the feminist movement took off for Somali women (it hasn’t even graced most of our heads) these people would have a psychiatric breakdown

To misogynists, basic self-respect is tantamount to being a man-hater. That's the reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

That somali girl should’ve never made a comment comparing our treatment to South Asian women.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
On the contrary a lot of somali women are pick me. They way they justify fgm and ride for their qabiil is fascinating

To misogynists, basic self-respect is tantamount to being a man-hater. That's the reason.

Nodh only shomali vomen but most muslim vomen are getting out of hand lately. Baba ji toldh me we should beat our vomen if they bring such nonsense as gendher equality to our home
That somali girl should’ve never made a comment comparing our treatment to South Asian women.

Dese are false rumors spread by those damn Pakistanis. Ve indians treat our women like queens

Trending