Dugsi Fairytales #23423948234

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This qumayo is writing lies for people to come and laugh about

When people come out with REAL stories of abuse it's harder for others to take it seriously because of 68ers posting shit like this

Lying about a place you're taught the Qur'an just for a few likes is shameless
:snoop::hova:

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Let us not sideline the real victims of Dugsi molestations, some kids actually went through and still are traumatised and few are doing it for the likes, I am just tired of this repetitive subject on Twitter,these xoolos on Twitter run out of topics and recycle this Dugsi teachers stories way too much.:bell:

Mozart

You need people like me
It might be true. When I was in dugsi a macalin used to pinch girls in their armpits and inner thighs as punishment. At the time I would laugh since the girls would scream but when i hit 16 i realised what he was truly doing. There are a lot of Somali nonces and you should never trust anyone but close family with your kids.

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
It might be true. When I was in dugsi a macalin used to pinch girls in the armpits and inner thighs as punishment. At the time I would laugh since the girls would scream but when i hit 16 i realised what he was truly doing. There are a lot of Somali nonces and you should never trust anyone but close family with your kids.
Wtf:pachah1::pachah1:

Alluring

Sayonara
Could be possible, I've heard of stories where macalins would yell at girls they liked and force them to stay after class pretending they needed to work on their Quran.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
I had a Dugsi macalin that would force me, and some other girls around my age to sit on his lab when reciting our quran, or he would be pissed give us more pages to memorize, or hit us. I was like 11 around than. Later I heard he married one of my dugsi mates when she turned 18. There are perverted Dugsi macalins, so she could be telling the truth.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I had a Dugsi macalin that would force me, and some other girls around my age to sit on his lab when reciting our quran, or he would be pissed give us more pages to memorize, or hit us. I was like 11 around than. Later I heard he married one of my dugsi mates when she turned 18. There are perverted Dugsi macalins, so she could be telling the truth.
Whatโ€™s wrong with yโ€™all maclins HOOGEY. My dugsi Quran teacher was a sweet 40 yr old man who never raised his voice at anyone but he was scary sometimes (if you never passed heโ€™d threaten to make you stay after hours and eat McDonaldโ€™s in front of you so youโ€™d cry) ahhh, pure manipulation tactics. :pachah1: Looool canโ€™t wait till dugsi starts again

Nafiso Qalanjo

Whatโ€™s wrong with yโ€™all maclins HOOGEY. My dugsi Quran teacher was a sweet 40 yr old man who never raised his voice at anyone but he was scary sometimes (if you never passed heโ€™d threaten to make you stay after hours and eat McDonaldโ€™s in front of you so youโ€™d cry) ahhh, pure manipulation tactics. :pachah1: Looool canโ€™t wait till dugsi starts again
xaasid Sana. You clearly suffered more :mjcry:
2017-01-14T03-34-53-566Z--1280x720.jpg

There's no doubt that a lot of the stories are true and plenty that are false this is why we have to make the teachers the same gender as the students so actual stories of sexual abuse and fake stories do not happen :mjdontkno:

Let's segregate the classrooms!

Wtf lol my dugsi had female teachers for the girls in a segregated area from the boys... never that nonce shit happening around here lol some of u man shouldโ€™ve done background checks on these perverted macaalins:childplease:

salma saluuni

For the thrill๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ
A lot of dugsi macalins are nonces but go off :reallymaury:certain macalins at my old dugsi were making girls stay behind for specific reasons.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Location is important in this context. Did this happen in NA? My cousin's macalin bite off his finger so hard, the nail came off when he was in Kenya for daqan celis.

The dugsi teachers back home are unhinged. They even practice cannibalism :yloezpe:

Trending

Latest posts