Not open for further replies.
Let your husband munch on that booty

Like one day he came to you like :feedme:

Let me eat that booty ma im hungry
And gave you that look
:shaq:

What would u do:yousmart:

:ohno:

Duchess avoiding this thread like da plague.
I see you gurl. Hubby aint eating that azz i know couple nikkaz that will.
:diddyswag:

Look at these moral degenerates and godless Atheists sexually harassing a female member of this forum.

There is nothing more worthless than these lowlives. Nothing wallahi

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Look at these moral degenerates and godless Atheists sexually harassing a female member of this forum.

They're pathetic trolls and future sex offenders.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You still didn't answer

I got nikkas RIGHT NOW that will eat ur booty
time to throw husband in the bushes
Dont knock it till you try bae

Don't knock it till you try it?! So you've had your booty ate? I knew you were a . :hova:

You ain't gotta lie to kick it you homo-thug. Live in your truth, my friend. No one believes you get women so just drop the act and go seek out other repressed homosexuals you can shukansi. :umad:

Half-time made fun of me because I was an atheist. He's not an atheist. Dream on

F

Forfon

Let me state the question in a new sexy way.

@Duchess would ever you let your husband lift up your baati in a sudden-unexpected manner, and then munched on your booty hole unannounced.

Considering you have tried to "sexy-up" the question, in such a way you would scrutinise this topic of conversation as normal... the question suggests that you eating peoples anuses is a common practise for you.

hmmm... each to their own i guess..

Don't knock it till you try it?! So you've had your booty ate? I knew you were a . :hova:

You ain't gotta lie to kick it you homo-thug. Live in your truth, my friend. No one believes you get women so just drop the act and go seek out other repressed homosexuals you can shukansi. :umad:

Ive ate my girls booty before

It tasted like vanila frosting cupcakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending