DUCHESS has been absent frm here, she left 4 PL 2 do this lucrative trade ( known 2 Canadians)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What backwards people let people drink for god sake if you ban it, it further drives production underground. Nothing like alcohol distillery opening up ;) in Somalia, but Somalia backwards many will just become unproductive drunks if they accepted alcohol, however control people's lives is unforgivable, if people want to drink then so be it, what's it to you ? As long as health education is promoted. Alcohol has been consumed since the start of civilisations, it will never go away

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What backwards people let people drink for god sake if you ban it, it further drives production underground. Nothing like alcohol distillery opening up ;) in Somalia, but Somalia backwards many will just become unproductive drunks if they accepted alcohol, however control people's lives is unforgivable, if people want to drink then so be it, what's it to you ? As long as health education is promoted. Alcohol has been consumed since the start of civilisations, it will never go away

Do you drink?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Do you drink?
Tried a glass of high end red wine when I was invited to a formal charity event, wasn't drunk tasted bitter and burned my throat a bit. Other than that I survived, don't understand the taboo in drinking it's been a past time for our ancestors before Islam, even during Islam many men would enjoy khamri, a little to much sometimes ;). However by being so anti alcohol you just drive its use underground, it's better to be open than ban everything, jeez, what next will these mullahs ban ? genders from meeting, ban alcohol, ban music might as well ban life as well lol.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tried a glass of high end red wine when I was invited to a formal charity event, wasn't drunk tasted bitter and burned my throat a bit. Other than that I survived, don't understand the taboo in drinking it's been a past time for our ancestors before Islam, even during Islam many men would enjoy khamri, a little to much sometimes ;). However by being so anti alcohol you just drive its use underground, it's better to be open than ban everything, jeez, what next will these mullahs ban ? genders from meeting, ban alcohol, ban music might as well ban life as well lol.

Allah ha ku soo hadeeyo aduunkan ba been kuu sheegay.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Haha ;) try it you will be suprised one glass doesn't even do anything, it was a self experiment

You need to be taken back home, your passport put aside and then taken to your tribal hinterlands. Then they should marry you off to one of your tribesman who keeps you there for 5 years where you will produce 4 children. You will be free to walk away but just know that you are in the middle of Miyi/hinterland/baadiyo where you will end up been devoured by an enemy of your tribe :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Genie

The last suugo bender

I guess Rape should be accepted then since the more we try to stop the more they will do it , very great philosophy you got going on there my friend. ;)

You're clearly very clever.

You don't understand the economics and culture of the horn .only a small minority drink in Somalia and thus driving it underground has no effect on demand /supply . We are a Muslamic ,Cushitic alt-right people . Please do not corrupt us !

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're obsessed with Duchess!!!

It's Ramadan waryaa read your Quran and stop thinking about non-muhram people!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its true in Puntland they import Ethiopian gin like crazy very sad

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Its either that or homemade calaq, the type where they use dried cambo, many die from adding diesal

Its becoming an epidemic
Then import true alcohol, you won't have this problem if you create a market to supply the demand of certain people, otherwise desiel mixed crap it is, cheers !

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Give me some credit sxb. If I were to enter this "lucrative trade" I would smuggle in quality wine and pass it off as juice.

:chrisfreshhah::deadmanny::damn: What would you tell your reer mini people when you introduce it to them ? That it is a drink that will somehow transport you to America :dead::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts