Dropshipping

Is anyone here in the business of dropshipping? Has anyone been successful? My friend plugged me with this amazing course for free and ima binge it, save $1000 and start

Reverse

booliska federal 🚓
I tried dropshipping last year. Slight mistake. It was for pillows, sleeping products, etc. Never watched a course, just winged it with tools available (only spent $0 on Shopify trial, $150 on advertising, and $40 on designs)

I made my entire investment back, but it wasn't scalable. My ROI was total shit and the majority was going upwards of $25 for our CAC. (Sold pillows @ bundles of $49.95, and 4x ones at $99.95, w the product itself being $15ish)

IMO dropshipping only works if you have a product that people really want and can't get by going to the store or amazon.

Xaruun

VIP
I tried dropshipping last year. Slight mistake. It was for pillows, sleeping products, etc. Never watched a course, just winged it with tools available (only spent $0 on Shopify trial, $150 on advertising, and $40 on designs)

I made my entire investment back, but it wasn't scalable. My ROI was total shit and the majority was going upwards of $25 for our CAC. (Sold pillows @ bundles of $49.95, and 4x ones at $99.95, w the product itself being $15ish)

IMO dropshipping only works if you have a product that people really want and can't get by going to the store or amazon.
So the message here is to always thoroughly research the market first.

Trending

Latest posts