Dropped out of my masters in electrical engineering

6 weeks in and its fun but not greatly interesting. Engineering is often plague with adhoc proofs which hardly tell me anything about the system.

Im going to do my post grad in theoretical physics this fall. The secrets of the universe await!

I’m currently entering my major this quarter I got accepted to both computer science and computer engineering. I’m considering just flipping a penny to see which one I’ll pursue.
Computer science is saturated but demand is really high. You can make bank through it if you try really hard to ace everything. Computer engineering is alot more work for same pay, but it's an interesring subfield of electrical engineering, logic functions and computer science.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why does nobody ever want to get in to insurance? It bigger then the financial industry

I wish I stuck with architecture. Now I'm surrounded by Pajeets and indooyars who can barely string a coherent sentence together :mjcry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did a placement year and the entire company had no black people ,only 1 Indian and he was a coconut. In my first and second year it was dynamics, maths ,architecture and environmental modules but third year it's all of the routes you mentioned above

Trending