Drop your anime recommendations

I’m looking for some new anime to watch. I’ll write the ones I’ve liked and what I thought of them too

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden- 7.5/10 my favourite characters were Itachi and pain (Nagato) the characters I hated were Sakura and Sakura

HxH- 100000000000000/10, I even read the manga. Favourite characters killua, hisoka, illumi, gon, chrollo and kurapika.

Black butler- 9/10, really dark, sexy and fun.

Demon slayer- 9/10, I’m caught up on the manga

Vinland saga- 9.5/10, haven’t read the manga yet but the anime is so depressing I love it

Watamote- 9.5/10 relatable, cringey and excellent

Blue exorcist + owari no seraph- 7/10 both standard and watchable

Handa kun + sakamoto- 8/10 funny and easy to watch

Seven deadly sins- 6/10 disappointing amount of fan service and the plot doesn’t live up to expectations. But I still recommend it lol

I’m looking for some new anime to watch. I’ll write the ones I’ve liked and what I thought of them too

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden- 7.5/10 my favourite characters were Itachi and pain (Nagato) the characters I hated were Sakura and Sakura

HxH- 100000000000000/10, I even read the manga. Favourite characters killua, hisoka, illumi, gon, chrollo and kurapika.

Black butler- 9/10, really dark, sexy and fun.

Demon slayer- 9/10, I’m caught up on the manga

Vinland saga- 9.5/10, haven’t read the manga yet but the anime is so depressing I love it

Watamote- 9.5/10 relatable, cringey and excellent

Blue exorcist + owari no seraph- 7/10 both standard and watchable

Handa kun + sakamoto- 8/10 funny and easy to watch

Seven deadly sins- 6/10 disappointing amount of fan service and the plot doesn’t live up to expectations. But I still recommend it lol
hxh is exeptional im on ep 135 rn but naruto nigga? cmon bruh

Trending

Latest posts