Drinking a lot of water and maintaining your daily calorie intake

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I’m just starting out but drinking almost a gallon of water a day while trying to maintain your daily calorie intake is not easy at all. The water fills me up and keeps me from eating food. Is there a way I should be eating and drinking?

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
I’m just starting out but drinking almost a gallon of water a day while trying to maintain your daily calorie intake is not easy at all. The water fills me up and keeps me from eating food. Is there a way I should be eating and drinking?
i am also trying to increase my calorie intake and read that drinking a lot of water makes you hungry and able to eat more.

You don't have to drink that much water if your diet is clean and you are not taking a lot of supplements.

What is your goal?

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
You don't have to drink that much water if your diet is clean and you are not taking a lot of supplements.

What is your goal?
My goal is to put on muscle sxb I have the weight lifting workout routine down. I workout with one of my somali friends from high school who used to play American football. The eating and dieting part is just confusing but I know with time it becomes a lot more simple.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts