Drake says Wallahi and Abdis goes wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see Abdis, being as embarrassing as always are screaming in the background. Since yall always want to point out Xaalimos on the TL and act like abdis are not as cringe-worthy watch this video.

/(if the link is not working, https://www.instagram.com/maliworldent/, follow them, watch one of the more recent posts they made and watch the abdis embarrass themselves) proof that the vid exit: Skärmavbild 2018-11-09 kl. 00.31.17.png

They way these abdis are screaming.:russ::russ:You would think Drake is giving them millions of dollars, but no he only said Wallahi. :mjlol::mjlol: xaanoon

Another L, a BLM abdi, since Yall want to act like it's only Xaalimos

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
As you can see Abdis, being as embarrassing as always are screaming in the background. Since yall always want to point out Xaalimos on the TL and act like abdis are not as cringe-worthy watch this video.

/(if the link is not working, https://www.instagram.com/maliworldent/, follow them, watch one of the more recent posts they made and watch the abdis embarrass themselves) proof that the vid exit:View attachment 58931

They way these abdis are screaming.:russ::russ:You would think Drake is giving them millions of dollars, but no he only said Wallahi. :mjlol::mjlol: xaanoon

Another L, a BLM abdi, since Yall want to act like it's only Xaalimos

So, you want me to expose some of you xarliimos:ulyin:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My point is that some xaalimos and abdis are a disgrace. You guys make it seem like its only the xaalimos whiles the abdis are equaly as bad or even worse.
There is equal karbaash of both ashy abdis and dusty xaarlimoos...

I don't see where xaarlimoos are the only ones who get bashed. So:fantasia2:

Last edited:
This is was Canadian somalis are the biggest embarrassment to somalis. They actually look up to this mix breed jew as some sort of role model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending