Drake is a cornball for God's Plan video

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Miami? You went to Miami and gave away $1million?

Sneak dissing trash, that song is tough but at least XXXtenacion is a genuine artist and not a pop star. :comeon:

T-dot crew come get your trash :camby:

Everyone knows drake is a cornball Jew running a hip hop sweatshop, but his shit pops so I can't blame him. xxxtentacion needs to drop him, a direct track or quit the calacaaal and focus on his YouTube career and charges

giphy.gif

Also, I'm happy I'm not the only one who thought that viral vid was corny

BANTU

+op MVLI
Everyone knows drake is a cornball Jew running a hip hop sweatshop, but his shit pops so I can't blame him. xxxtentacion needs to drop him, a direct track or quit the calacaaal and focus on his YouTube career and charges

giphy.gif

Also, I'm happy I'm not the only one who thought that viral vid was corny
It was so fucking corny, without the sneak dissing and blatant biting. :nvjpqts:

X could body Drake, it's just not a good look for his career because Drake has further reach than he does. The kid is a little smart you know.

I just want to say, out loud, that I am not an anti-semite :whoa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love jews!! :2tjlv3e: But drake is too obvious with his Jewry :drakelaugh:

But to answer your question, it's because we're pretty fucking racist and xenophobic :meleshame:

It was so fucking corny, without the sneak dissing and blatant biting. :nvjpqts:

X could body Drake, it's just not a good look for his career because Drake has further reach than he does. The kid is a little smart you know.

I see how it could only negatively impact Drake's career, but let's not say x could body him. :gucciwhat:

It's a lose-lose situation for Drake, no one would give him (or his sweatshop) props for bodying X, but he would get relegated to WOAT if he dropped something trash. Then again, people hyped up Charged Up so the bar for trash is pretty fucking low when it comes to drake.

And tbh, I was half expecting him to talk like Kodak, but he's surprisingly articulate.

BANTU

+op MVLI
@Slickback

I meant it'd be bad for X's career because he has to think about expanding his fan base and beefing Drake (although it's warranted) would cause people to prejudge him more than they already do (right now his reputation precedes his music and he needs to focus on the music).

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Drake is a legend no single doubt , I realy liked that he gave out that label money , very inspirational and legendary , dont care if it was for publicity or not

Status
Not open for further replies.