Dr Osman Vs Physom. Political Somalia. Scientifically

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom You ignore this urgent matter in Somalia, how do you think your going to achieve a 'scientific' society or 'economically independent' nation when the whole place is at political and clan interest loggerheads, your basically trying to create institutions of excellence in a 'vacuum' of disorder and chaos due to the absence of agreed laws and systems. Scientifically it's impossible to get 'something' from 'nothing'. You always need 'something' to exist before you can create something else. We need a nation-state in existence and functioning before we can move to our endeavours and goals whatever that maybe for either. I have personally selected you as your from a historical clan that 'caught' up with Majerten Kingdom and had a Kingdom of the Same worth. The other Somalis god bless their souls were simply not at this stage of 'development'. Therefore to invite them into 'ushering' New 'ERA' for Somalia will highly depend on historically leading clans to begin the 'transition' so the other clans can get 'jealous' and copy. If we do not do this, I highly predict that our 30 year dark age will continue to extend and there is evidence from history that 'dark ages' can continue for thousands of years.

The thing Somalis lack is 'impartiality'. Their mind is guided by beliefs, emotions, and non measurable attributes. As we know the world is 'measurable' so if your using something is not measurable, then you can see the 'dilemma' Your working outside the realms of reality, your basically creating your own 'reality;. A good example is an Apple, a Somali will add his 'emotions, beliefs, idealogy' into 'describing' it which will lead to a non scientific answer and therefore he will not know what to do with that apples other then eat it. He won't know he can juice it, mix it, etc since he didn't follow the LAWS of Reality which is mathamatical. Where as a scientific mind will be 'impartial' and work of 'maths' to work out 'calculations' of properties of the apple, weight, shape, and the elements it can 'mix' with to create something else. Cause we know an 'apple' like everything is 'energy' in science, and everything that exists is made from energy, so we know by 'law' it should convert to something else, the question in science is 'what'? And unfortunately with Somali mind-set of 'clan, somalinimo, religious madness' they will never be able to reach the point of 'innovating' because they worked against the laws of nature applying their clan nonsense or somalinimo love or whatever motivates them is purely 'emotional'.

Now back to the topic of Somalia. It's obvious the place lacks 'structure' and we know scientifically without structure and order it's impossible to create as it will become 'chaos' and 'disorder' and thru chaos and disorder it's highly unlikely something develops.

Now How do we structure Somalia? What methodology do we need to consider? What is the cost to Somalis by doing nothing? what is the cost to Somalis by repeating the same centralized approach? what is the cost to Somalis living in 'alternate' realities like Somaliland? we need to define the questions we want answered first and the goals we seek to achieve. For example SL has employed a 'baghdad bob' type of society using Media to create an 'alternate reality'. Somalia is a 'nation state'. No nation is born from nothing, remember the scientific method, their was always something before it. Somaliland is trying to 'carve' a nation state by destroying another nation state and then employing 'baghdad bob tactics' to create an 'alternate reality' for it's people.

They have 'disregarded' completely to follow the laws of nature and work within the 'structures', their now similar in reality to 'non state' actors like PLO, HAMAS, Taiwan, ISIS. That's what happens when u leave the 'ordered' structure, u go into a 'vacuum' or 'disorder' that's why u see Somaliland circulating between 'vacuum of peace and nothingness' and 'disorder' and clan militias. It has failed to work within the defined parameters of nation states. PL however thank god had the wisdom to ensure it works within the defined parameters of the nation state. It first declared a 'regional govt' inside Somalia. Notice that? It has to 'declare' a state within a 'recognized' member state or else it will fall into a 'vacuum' like Somaliland not working on scientific principles.

The laws of the world are based on science itself. Puntland then 'ensured' the seat of our government Mogadishu has the 'federal govt' installed and 'recognizes' it as a 'functioning' state within 'Somalia. This region has followed the scientific model, it hasn't created an 'alternate' reality like 'voodoo doctors and their villages' in Africa. Now we need to consider international parameters for example, we know the nation state of Somalia and it's borders/sea/airspace is defined 'parameter' in the UN, we get one seat.

Now I am not proposing we create 'more' seats in the UN as this will require a 'vote' in the UN and nation states could be broken down on such matter and see it opening up another 'scramble' in the world especially around their own neighborhoods. The anti islamic climate seeing more Muslim member stats and voting power could be an issue even though these states are so poor economically, non innovative nations, and provide no real 'security' or 'economical' benefit to any nation.

Sxb We have to follow international law or what's stop me from carving up 'bah dubays' country in Nugaal and asking I be given a 'member state status' lol. I will be termed at best' a 'non state actor' meaning you do not sit among the world of communities, but can sit among the 'non state actors'. You will always be referred to based on 'registered' member states and it's these member states who can speak to other member states in the UN on their interests, development, security, partnership, etc since they enjoy 'member' status.

I propose we 'carve' up our one seat 'federation' style, this is mathamatically possible like the UAE sits as one member but it's carved up 'federation style' internally in their nation, let's ensure our member state 'seat' reports to 'Garowe' which it does 'informally' anyways. Without acknowledging the Somali Govt, we become non-state actors like PLO/HAMAS and heck 'Somaliland' since their registered to speak on behalf of this countries borders, sea, and air and people in the world community. No access to the world means our economy, scientific industries, knowledge direction, and security needs are never gonna be 'addressed' because how do we speak to other nations who won't allow PL thru it's borders in the air, sea, or land to begin our partnernship based on whatever our priorities are. IMF won't have a bar of us coming to the IMF meetings unless under our 'member state' designation in the UN. It's all scientific waxani and noone is going to change it and disrupt the world order and create 'vacuums' or 'disorder' you feel me.

We need you to begin helping your society in Makhir because it makes no sense it has fell behind due to political instability between SL/PL. It's easier to speak to you because u were at our knowledge level when governance was the 'hottest' thing in the world not 'science'. Now the hottest thing is 'science' and let's ensure PL/MAKHIR are noted in Somalia history books as the 'backbone of scientific community of Somalia'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nobody is going to read that shit. Go to sleep @DR OSMAN

f*ck off voodoo and islamist crap that cant be measured mathamatically since it's not physical and spiritual we live in physical constructed world not in your fuckin beliefs world, it's for scientific minded ppl only @PhySom . I am not fucking interested in baghdad bob opinion pieces in Somalia news. Alright which is 90% of the spot. There is no point me wasting time with someone outside the structures of science and mathatmatical realitites since no solution or invention is possible. It's like entertaining u in scientific lab arguing allah created us and the anatomy and traits of all animals are all on the table. U r waste bro mentally, your not just another baghdad bob for ur ppl hence i d ont feel a threat from u, u carry on status quo, I am carrying a new era. It's only for thhe 2% of Somali academics anyways. Not the average somali in the west going to soccer and playing video g ames.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom If you want to change Makhir. We live in humanitarian designated zone. Other then 'risky' companies who want to get rich of the 'risky' places who are usually 'venturers' and trying to make their millions lol, nigga we don't have a proper state to talk with businesses who live under the 'structure' of their nation state and seek their 'foreign policy' advice about each member state nation political stability, rule of law, institutions, etc.

There is no huge company coming to our society that's all baghdad bob media shit. I will tell you the majerten method to 'survive' in this climate. Is to 'gather' information from their region about what's missing in their lives like schools, hospitals, roads, water, etc. They then list what is 'urgent' because not everyone is 'equal' priority. They then meet in the diaspora and become local fund-raising and speak to NGO and Humanitarian organization to assist our communities. It works fine for now since this is the designation of our nation only 'NGO AND HUMANITARIAN' since we lack structures, rule of law, systems, we work on 'beliefs like islamism, clannism, opinions, individualism' We are trying to 'define' our nation using 'opinions and emotions' when the world is defined in numbers only lol. We are basically going against 'nidaamki' science, so that why it's in 'disorder or vacuum' state. I say 'vacuum' where there is peace but no progress or 'disorder' like hamar where there is no peace. So there u go if you want to 'catch up' to the Majerten level.

I am suprised your 'Makhir' people don't know this, you must know where PL or Makhir are and what the world has 'designated' us which 'structure' we fall in, since the world works on science. Stop asking for a meeting with SHELL looooooool, he will go to ask his 'government' foreign policy about your nation and that's the end of the discussion beyond 'igu sawir' and 'alternate' realities like 'kheyre or SL' try to employ. It's to fool the people who think 'opinions' and what people say is 'measurable' in science' lol.

Nothing is a science unless it's MATHS SINCE THE WORLD IS CODED IN MATHS, EVEN WE ARE AS HUMAN BEINGS. If you don't hhear 'numbers' from Somali mouths don't even 'listen' something and even then 'ask for the methodology' as it could be 'pure mathamatical based' one.

Learn where Makhir falll in the structure of the world before you plan ideas, u could be wasting years not knowing the laws of the world, to suggest the science based world is going to change it's structure, sequences, laws, and so many variables just for you and your god belief like @Cognitivedissonance or for a baghdad boy Somalilander living in alternate reality outside of MATHAMATICS. Think again sxb because SCIENCE WORKS, IT'S PROVABLE WHAT IT HAS ACHIEVED. Opinions and religiosity and clan passions and my state is better then your just gets DARK AGES. ENUFF SAID NIGGA cuz it's not math that but people IDEAS.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom argues for science but when a topic is put under the lenses of science he runs. For example when I throw this statement, he cries.

Somalia = vacuum or disorder due to no system and structures and institutions and laws
This creates an environment where mafia groups begin to come and sell people kidney, hearts to productive nations who's ppl have more worth and they make good money from us since being alive we provide no use but being a waste. Venturers and Small companies see a 'vacuum' where corporations refuse to go due to 'risk' profile they try to secure 'estate' and then 'sell them estate' when the country calms down. These are wild start up types with no 'brand' recognition. Their trying to make millions thru transfers of oil estates to multinationals. Illegal fishermen start to come. Other countries start to see 'boom' for security 'services' since we are in vacuum of disorder. It's due to our cultural thinking refusing 'science' to guide us, we prefer 'opinions and emotions' to guide us which then leads to the environment u see because the environment is mathamatical and opinions are not numbers that can be calculated against the environmentals numbers

As I tell somalis every day your in no structure or disorder then this increases the liklihood disorder elements like mafia groups, body part smugglers, illegal fishing groups, and all the bad elements of 'structured' and 'ordered' societies see an opportunity to make money from your 'disorder'. It's up to Somalis to decide on the scientific revolution and only speak on NUMBERS and 'Weights of their arguments and then calculate the 'total' in the end and declare a winner, not this constant FKD(ITS OK FOR COMEDY) or media baghdad bob shit CREATING an alternate reality.

Trending

Latest posts