Dr-Osman - Puntland Real Candidate Speeches 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This guy Khalif Issa Mudan, Ali Awaare, and Sharmarke listen to their program for Puntland. Don't waste your time listening to any other candidate especially that Farah Ali Shire, these guys are there just for 'ministerial' positions for themselves or the 'pet' they want in a minister position or trying to 'inject' their politics and development desires on the winning president.

Real Candidates are only Osman Maxamud, the rest are simply there for ulterior motives for themselves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dear Puntlanders. If you elect an osman maxamud president. The following will be executed.

1. The usual will continue such as infrastructure project will continue as is and won't be disturbed such as airport projects, trans regional roads, city roads, dams for rural nomad, rural water projects such as dams, barkads, wells, but also livestock initiatives and the usual each president does.
2. Coastal roads will be created to our key fishing towns so we can start creating industries around our sea resources not just fish but 'lobsters', oysters, and expensive sea food' for global market places at premium prices.
3. Reforming our tax system to expand onto land and sea and every puntlander expected to contribute to the state coffers. It doesn't matter who they are businesses, schools, government workers, land owners, etc. They must pay for the right to live in the state and not just expect rural nomads to be taxed with their livestock and business men at the port while everyone else gets a free ride.
4. Security. It's about time we create a full, strong puntland military not this crap where clans are keeping their own weapons, soldiers, and coming together when needed. That is similar to the american militia which the constitution of america talks about. It needs to be centralized and managed by the puntland government into hierarchies and structures. The state will be responsible for creating the structure, the bases, and we will source proper puntland uniforms, boots, and technologies. We need to divide our soldiers in to 'active' and 'not active' reserves. The non active reserves will stay with their clan but the active reserve, weapons, soldiers must come under the command of puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need 5 main bases. Galkacyo, Garowe, Bosaso, Badhan, Buhodle. Las anod obviously when it returns. These bases need upgrading with proper trainors, strategists, and academies similar to the one abdillahi yusuf did for Carmo which is in ruins now. Our soldiers do not train in their down-time and continue to develop their skill-set. We need to create 9-5 environment around the bases, even if there is no war they must come to work and perform military activities to increase their knowledge, war games, we should create academies for them to learn real skills needed in the economy also, etc.

We can't keep having this lax attitude about our borders anymore, that's why everyone keeps intruding such as somaliland, shabab, galmudug. They know we are weak on external security. Our police force is good, but our actual border force is terrible. It needs to change. I think if we increase our tax collection across the economy properly, we can achieve this. The police, intelligence, and coastal guards are great. What is left is the modernization of the border force.

Puntlanders nowadays are so weak and feel defeated. There isn't even a military curriculum in puntland let alone one unified military program for all it's soldiers across the state. I am sick of this we will call you when we need you approach to security. It needs to stop. The whole world today is focusing on border security. We keep talking about security and amni but what in the world has changed from president to president in terms of our security? nothing has been added that we can pont to and say 'wa horumar'

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The government we built even has a better damn cabinet hall then Puntland
Puntland current cabinet hall
large.jpeg

You haven't even seen what their preparing to do for the Parliament of Somalia, it will make Puntland parliament look like kids play. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Our hospitals are shit also. Noone comes close to mogadishu health facilities in the nation. There isn't one hospital I can point to in Puntland and say it has decent facilities.

This is only one of mogadishu hospitals

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Osman Maxamud Candidates Are on the Move.

Sadiq Eeenow.

Sacid Deni

Come on you big fuley ali saleban @Reer-Bari boasting about your silly farah ali shire.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am suprised anyone is even hosting @Reer-Bari and his farah ali shire. Everyone in Puntland knows it's the kings time, stop wasting your money or time @Reer-Bari.

There is alot of aaran jaan in the race from farole time. Things will get heated when Sharmarke enters the race.

no matter which bari candidate that wins does it matter? may the best one win. stop pitting puntland clans against each other.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
no matter which bari candidate that wins does it matter? may the best one win. stop pitting puntland clans against each other.

No I don't like the hype this farah ali shire is given in Puntland. Their only doing this ball bust osman maxamud and using him as a threat to do what we say or were voting farah ali shire. Osman maxamud are seasoned politicians and will navigate through puntland politics without any threats of an ali saleban.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lets not kid ourselves puntland, we don't want to be like hamar where they just elect anyone who has no experience or very limited experience. We need a strong leader from a strong clan who can seek advice to keep the boat steady and moving towards greener pastures. We don't have time for a clan who has no history in politics to start learning on us or else we will be like mogadishu with it's constant madness due to a lack of seasoned of politicians who come from seasoned political clans.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Well said my brother. im not even going to respond to this guy. hes name dropping me because he wants to pit me against my MS brothers which has happened before i this forum but not again my brothers not again. let the best candidate win.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well said my brother. im not even going to respond to this guy. hes name dropping me because he wants to pit me against my MS brothers which has happened before i this forum but not again my brothers not again. let the best candidate win.

I don't hate ali saleban but why are you ball-busting during an osman maxamud time? Noone ball bust the omar maxamud when they run from their region, noone ball bust the issa maxamud from their region, but your ass has to ball bust when it's our turn? who sent you I bet it was that farole who hates the kings, he will be dealt with. Notice we are talking to the islan of issa maxamud.

We are seasoned politicians and we know your from aaran jaan time

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't hate ali saleban but why are you ball-busting during an osman maxamud time? Noone ball bust the omar maxamud when they run from their region, noone ball bust the issa maxamud from their region, but your ass has to ball bust when it's our turn? who sent you I bet it was that farole who hates the kings, he will be dealt with. Notice we are talking to the islan of issa maxamud.

We are seasoned politicians and we know your from aaran jaan time
Because Osman mohamuds are too nice.

If we put our foot on their necks then they would have learned their lessons.

Osman Mohamud teenagers already bully them in Bosaso/Qardho. Our elders need to take action.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Osman Mohamud teenagers already bully them in Bosaso/Qardho. Our elders need to take action.

@Reer-Bari hasn't ever participated in Puntland wars, his boys have died more for shabab and isis then actually puntland itself. Infact we have 0 ali saleban who have died protecting the state, but he wants to lead it? first show your a patriot is what I say, most puntlanders don't even know if your true patriots judging by your history and current conduct.

Notice the last death toll at galgala? nota single ali saleban. Puntlanders be weary of this farah ali shire

Reer-Bari

@Reer-Bari hasn't ever participated in Puntland wars, his boys have died more for shabab and isis then actually puntland itself. Infact we have 0 ali saleban who have died protecting the state, but he wants to lead it? first show your a patriot is what I say, most puntlanders don't even know if your true patriots judging by your history and current conduct.

Notice the last death toll at galgala? nota single ali saleban. Puntlanders be weary of this farah ali shire
walahi this is straight hate crime. lol 50% of the army in bosaso is cali saleebaan. they die every wee for puntland. even in tukarak after omar mohamud it was cali saleebaan casualties. wtf are you on about. and @Reiko why would osman mohamud bully us. walahi they respect us. we live together in iskushban and murcanyo and other tuulos. we are supposed to be brothers. stop the hate crime. i told u i wont get dragged in this again. walahi i wish yall come to puntland so i can lock yall kind up

Reer-Bari

lol ali saleebaan have the most influence in bosaso. whatever they say goes. thats just fact. walahi we only get bullied politicly. but we control the seas, and the weapons that come in. yall buy all your weapons from us. stop promoting hate between two fellow majeerteen tribes. yal hate us bcause we are succeessfull business people.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

What have they done for Puntland and Puntland history.

Reer-Bari

What have they done for Puntland and Puntland history.
They pay the most taxes in puntland. They dominate bosaso, kismayo, mogadishu, omani, yemeni, and dubai ports too provide the import to bosaso. they contribute the most soldiers too the barri army and the marine force. all the commanders of the marine force are all cali saleebaan including the chairman, general, and most lietunets, Farax cali shire was responisble for garowe airport and maakhir university. this is all facts. farax cali shire also created puntland tv which is controlled by the government

Reer-Bari

now debunk me. i dare you. everything you say after this will all be lies. come to bosaso you haters. walahi osman mohammud themselves will arrest you. i will make sure a osman mohamud will arres you guys if you come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.