DR Osman Exposure on Centralist

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know you guys hate my essays, so I will try to keep it as short as possible. Ask the centralist, if u really truly love one somalia with one government as you say, will you do the following;

1. Relocate the capital to a territory Somalis agree is neutral and fair for all. Are u a centralist and one government lover if Garowe or Kismayo was the capital? This will really truly show you they're clan agenda then, they don't want centralism if it's outside they're city and 'region' where they are majority.

2. Ask will they negiotate on a neutral capital that has no benefit for Darod or Hawiye like Erigavo who has proven to be shared, livable, great track record for they're ISIMO, peaceful, and I am sure if we ask them to host Somalis, they can give all Somalis the confidence they can handle the task. Watch the southerner not even 'tanasul' for meel dhexdhexaad oo kalsooni Somali dhan siin karto. Darod isla marki waa tanasuli laha for Erigavo as a capital.

3. Why can't we make Hamar a regional state, incorporate it into 'Hirshabelle' so Hirshabelle becomes shabellaha dhexe/banadir. It's 2 states, fulfills the constitution. While Galmudug will fullfill the constitution with Hiran/Galgaduud. As Darods we can guarantee we will not bother you, if you want proof that darod do not bother non-capital cities. Do you see us interfering in Beletwayne, Jowhar, Baidoa, Galmudug? wa may soo ma aha? why? we are not stakeholders in those regions, ima qusayso, amaan bay iga helayan anigu, iyagu amaan aan ka helo ma ceeb ba?

However the capital is the seat of the federal govt and therefore can impact me as they have been delegated duties which have nation-wide and international repercussions on regional partnerships and friendships. Like JL/Kenya friendship. PL/JL/DDSI friendship with Tigray/Eritrea, as our conflict was always with Amharo and Menguistu cuz we know something you 'cawaan' don't know about the 'history' of habesha and they're agendas.

We don't consider Tigray/Eritrea enemies whatsoever, only the dumb Somalis do in the south who don't understand the relationship between Islam and Tigray/Eritrea is in grave-sites, early mosques, and there is JABARTI presence there also who are related to us like Mehri Ismacil is related to us and is in Oman/Eastern Yemen. That's why Darod go to OMAN and Eastern Yemen in particularly Mukallah as we have historic ties there which do not concern you or other Somalis.

Wax aanan adigu ku qusayn weliga haku mashqulin, adigu wax dhiso si aanu wax ka barano, we don't want to sit here training you for centuries like a dog and then anyone comes along and colonizes u. Menguistu arrested Abdillahi Yusuf, why? he refused to take his orders when he realized Menguistu agenda was not in Somalia well being. Who took his orders? hawiye and isaaq. What did we inherit? 30 year civil war. What did he inherit in Ethiopia, immediate recovery thru tigray and 10% economic growth rates year by year.

I feel like holding a huge karbash to wake up Somalis, I would go on Live Somali TV with an english speaking audience to REACH out to my generation who we share a similar western background, I wanna appeal to people who share our struggles so we begin redefining our relationship on truth and reconciliation. No more talking shit without facts. Prove your point and we will shut up and concede defeat, or else u accept your wrong doing and ensure it never happens again

I know you guys hate my essays, so I will try to keep it as short as possible. Ask the centralist, if u really truly love one somalia with one government as you say, will you do the following;

1. Relocate the capital to a territory Somalis agree is neutral and fair for all. Are u a centralist and one government lover if Garowe or Kismayo was the capital? This will really truly show you they're clan agenda then, they don't want centralism if it's outside they're city and 'region' where they are majority.

2. Ask will they negiotate on a neutral capital that has no benefit for Darod or Hawiye like Erigavo who has proven to be shared, livable, great track record for they're ISIMO, peaceful, and I am sure if we ask them to host Somalis, they can give all Somalis the confidence they can handle the task. Watch the southerner not even 'tanasul' for meel dhexdhexaad oo kalsooni Somali dhan siin karto. Darod isla marki waa tanasuli laha for Erigavo as a capital.

3. Why can't we make Hamar a regional state, incorporate it into 'Hirshabelle' so Hirshabelle becomes shabellaha dhexe/banadir. It's 2 states, fulfills the constitution. While Galmudug will fullfill the constitution with Hiran/Galgaduud. As Darods we can guarantee we will not bother you, if you want proof that darod do not bother non-capital cities. Do you see us interfering in Beletwayne, Jowhar, Baidoa, Galmudug? wa may soo ma aha? why? we are not stakeholders in those regions, ima qusayso, amaan bay iga helayan anigu, iyagu amaan aan ka helo ma ceeb ba?

However the capital is the seat of the federal govt and therefore can impact me as they have been delegated duties which have nation-wide and international repercussions on regional partnerships and friendships. Like JL/Kenya friendship. PL/JL/DDSI friendship with Tigray/Eritrea, as our conflict was always with Amharo and Menguistu cuz we know something you 'cawaan' don't know about the 'history' of habesha and they're agendas.

We don't consider Tigray/Eritrea enemies whatsoever, only the dumb Somalis do in the south who don't understand the relationship between Islam and Tigray/Eritrea is in grave-sites, early mosques, and there is JABARTI presence there also who are related to us like Mehri Ismacil is related to us and is in Oman/Eastern Yemen. That's why Darod go to OMAN and Eastern Yemen in particularly Mukallah as we have historic ties there which do not concern you or other Somalis.

Wax aanan adigu ku qusayn weliga haku mashqulin, adigu wax dhiso si aanu wax ka barano, we don't want to sit here training you for centuries like a dog and then anyone comes along and colonizes u. Menguistu arrested Abdillahi Yusuf, why? he refused to take his orders when he realized Menguistu agenda was not in Somalia well being. Who took his orders? hawiye and isaaq. What did we inherit? 30 year civil war. What did he inherit in Ethiopia, immediate recovery thru tigray and 10% economic growth rates year by year.

I feel like holding a huge karbash to wake up Somalis, I would go on Live Somali TV with an english speaking audience to REACH out to my generation who we share a similar western background, I wanna appeal to people who share our struggles so we begin redefining our relationship on truth and reconciliation. No more talking shit without facts. Prove your point and we will shut up and concede defeat, or else u accept your wrong doing and ensure it never happens again
I always thought we should move the capital from Xamar. Somewhere neutral like Ceerigabo.

Trending

Latest posts