DR OSMAN come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
@DR OSMAN i saw your post regarding the political situation in somalia, the economical situation lets hear whats your solution is?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN i saw your post regarding the political situation in somalia, the economical situation lets hear whats your solution is?

I need to be the genghis khan of Somalia, but place a poster boy as president of the nation, while I work and figure out the plans for us and the poster boy president can take the glory. I am an architect bro, I vision shit, vibe it out, use my 6th sense, and begin implementing a plan with key measurable items that we need to do along the journey to superpower status. I need to redirect Somalis from themselves and put their eyes on world domination like genghis khan did.

Don't pick on your own team member sxb, we are like basketball team with players in-fighting among ourselves while the other teams are organized to play the game of winning the match. We are getting slaughtered on the world stage. The funny thing is the other teams are throwing pity at us and charity and dont even consider us competition.

Can you believe it. Ethiopia is more threatened by Eritrea then it is of Somalia and Somalia is 5 times the size of Eritrea. It's because our team is in-fighting and broken down on itself and they look at us and consider us a pity. A nation that is 5 times smaller then you are Eritrea gets more attention from Ethiopians then your Somali ass will ever get.

Our in-fighting is so bad, we got players that are trying to form a new team thinking it will solve the mess in Somaliland(secession). It won't solve shit by breaking up your team into smaller and worser teams. I am a try unity boy sxb but unity thru federalism not centralism. One captain but our team is broken up into sections with autonomy and freedom to play the game and their part HOW THEY WISH. I want to be the coach not the captain sxb of the team. The captain is the president. I want to be the coach the architect.

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I need to be the genghis khan of Somalia, but place a poster boy as president of the nation, while I work and figure out the plans for us and the poster boy president can take the glory. I am an architect bro, I vision shit, vibe it out, use my 6th sense, and begin implementing a plan with key measurable items that we need to do along the journey to superpower status. I need to redirect Somalis from themselves and put their eyes on world domination like genghis khan did.

Don't pick on your own team member sxb, we are like basketball team with players in-fighting among ourselves while the other teams are organized to play the game of winning the match. We are getting slaughtered on the world stage. The funny thing is the other teams are throwing pity at us and charity and dont even consider us competition.

Can you believe it. Ethiopia is more threatened by Eritrea then it is of Somalia and Somalia is 5 times the size of Eritrea. It's because our team is in-fighting and broken down on itself and they look at us and consider us a pity. A nation that is 5 times smaller then you are Eritrea gets more attention from Ethiopians then your Somali ass will ever get.

Our in-fighting is so bad, we got players that are trying to form a new team thinking it will solve the mess in Somaliland(secession). It won't solve shit by breaking up your team into smaller and worser teams. I am a try unity boy sxb but unity thru federalism not centralism. One captain but our team is broken up into sections with autonomy and freedom to play the game and their part HOW THEY WISH. I want to be the coach not the captain sxb of the team. The captain is the president. I want to be the coach the architect.

But what do you think would unite somalis, obviously nationalism didnt work

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But what do you think would unite somalis, obviously nationalism didnt work

Human rights system will work. Just treat people fairly through justice, give them their freedom, and make sure everything is equalized along justice line. There is no point dumping billions into Somaliland for tribal reason when the return will be negatives and the nation doesn't grow. We need to redirect money based on 'growth' and through cadalad then give the states who didn't recieve the investment higher funding rounds when taxation from investment is being collected.

So if a state misses out on investments, dont cry, you will get way more back when taxation is being shared and the state who got it will be told to sit down waryaa. That's how normal nations work. Political representation should be based on equality also. Not 4.5. Even our human body isn't equal in measurements and fluctuates.

Political representation should fluctuate also based on justice. It's not fair you expect diya of a 100 camels from a majerten and only 10 camels from a sheikhal and then give each the same representation on the reer miyi council. A majerten must have more seats then a sheikhaal in diya council since he pays more into it.

Base political representation on diya contribution. The more a clan pays diya we know their stronger in population and wealth and then work out a political sharing based on percentages converted from diya contributions. Diya is factual and not made up or fake census niyahow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts