Dr Dre daughter is now homeless despite daddy being billionaire

She has kids by different men where are those men? And she been going to media talking sh1t about him. He used to support her until she did this and told her get lost

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She has kids by different men where are those men? And she been going to media talking sh1t about him. He used to support her until she did this and told her get lost
Nigga is buying houses for his mistresses but cant buy his daughter one? This is unacceptable and really cruel :jaynerd:

These niggas need to get vasectomies, so they don't end up impregnating random women that they did not want to have kids with.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Again he was taking care of her. But she betrayed him by talking to media about him. And she is 38 year old with kids. Grown ass woman
He didnt buy her house f*ck that media snitching shit hes a billionare for God sake he bought houses for wh0res what is a few bad press stories from dailymail gonna do to impact that he already a billionaire. He doesnt even own stocks he sold Beats to Apple 7 years ago.

I could never put my daughter through this even if she was 40 thats heartless

He didnt buy her house f*ck that media snitching shit hes a billionaire for God sake he buying houses for ***s and not his OWN daughter what is a few bad press stories from dailymail gonna do to impact that he already a billionaire. He doesnt even own stocks he sold Beats to Apple 7 years ago.

it’s about the principle. Fvck her. I would do the same

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Listen maybe she’s bad but she has children and she’s homeless? That would be his grandchildren. Are they homeless as well?? If so, then screw him. If they aren’t then that’s that

She must be one spoiled dumb , her daddy has been talking care of her all her life and she still ended up homeless shortly after he stopped, she can only blame her stupid ass , why didn't she create some sort of investment , save some money, open some business so she doesn't have to depend on daddy forever.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Again he was taking care of her. But she betrayed him by talking to media about him. And she is 38 year old with kids. Grown ass woman

Damn that sucks, I would disown to if my kin was speaking against me.

Listen maybe she’s bad but she has children and she’s homeless? That would be his grandchildren. Are they homeless as well?? If so, then screw him. If they aren’t then that’s that
Listen dr dre is propably a pos laakin his
grandchildren is not his responsibility. His homeless daughter is to blame to what would be of his grand children

Apollo

VIP
Dr.Dreidel

il_340x270.3156409191_myde.jpg

dr-dreidel-tshirt-detail.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
She hasn't seen her father, who left her when she was 5, in 18 years and gets cut off by him when she mentions that in the press.

I heard she had to contact his team in order to get in touch with him while she was growing up.

How mad is that.

:mindblown:

it’s about the principle. Fvck her. I would do the same

You're from a proud culture in which seeing your brother, scratch that even your cousin be homeless, whilst you live in a mansion as shameful. So imagine how we view an abo who allows his own daughter and grandchildren be homeless? So what priniciples do you have exactly? Where we are from, your principles are looked down upon. No one respects a man that doesn't have his own house in order.

Last edited:
You're from a proud culture in which seeing your brother, scratch that even your cousin be homeless, whilst you live in a mansion as shameful. So imagine how we view an abo who allows his own daughter and grandchildren be homeless? So what priniciples do you have exactly? Where we are from, your principles are looked down upon. No one respects a man that doesn't have his own house in order.
Your absolutely right, but this culture is slowly eroding now, in the next generation or so we will be no different to the AA.

We are consumed with pettiness and small-mindedness, missing out on the big picture, we no longer place much value in the ties of kinship or even our immediate families.

When it comes to family, revenge should never be in the equation, especially if Allah has made you more wealthy and higher in status then the one seeking to harm you (which is often the case), kindness is far more potent weapon than any form of revenge you can muster.

Its weightier in your scales of good deeds and often somewhere down the line that person you showered with undeserved kindness comes begging for forgiveness.

Breaking the ties of kinship regardless if your wronged or not is one of the major sins and one that deprives younof blessings in this life and the next

This is why the African Americans will never reach the status of white people in their country, white people believe in generation wealth and will go to jail for their kids to go to best colleges, african Americans will rather spend their money on their white mistresses and are more on spending wealth on their biracial children which eventually that wealth will go back to the white community and leave their full black children in poverty, he’s not the first black men that done that and will not be the last

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
He didnt buy her house f*ck that media snitching shit hes a billionare for God sake he bought houses for wh0res what is a few bad press stories from dailymail gonna do to impact that he already a billionaire. He doesnt even own stocks he sold Beats to Apple 7 years ago.

Honestly? He'd be flexing on her and the media big time by buying her a house despite the stories. Seriously, even as an ego driven individual he'd be better served by being the bigger person and treating her well despite the stories.

Your absolutely right, but this culture is slowly eroding now, in the next generation or so we will be no different to the AA.

We are consumed with pettiness and small-mindedness, missing out on the big picture, we no longer place much value in the ties of kinship or even our immediate families.

When it comes to family, revenge should never be in the equation, especially if Allah has made you more wealthy and higher in status then the one seeking to harm you (which is often the case), kindness is far more potent weapon than any form of revenge you can muster.

Its weightier in your scales of good deeds and often somewhere down the line that person you showered with undeserved kindness comes begging for forgiveness.

Breaking the ties of kinship regardless if your wronged or not is one of the major sins and one that deprives younof blessings in this life and the next
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly? He'd be flexing on her and the media big time by buying her a house despite the stories. Seriously, even as an ego driven individual he'd be better served by being the bigger person and treating her well despite the stories.

Bigger person? He's not bothered to see his kids from his first marriage for 18 years. Nor has he paid for their collage ect.

However, the kids from his white ex wife have been given the lifestyle you would expect from billionaire children. That should tell you his mindset.

Trending

Latest posts