Dr Beileh first Somali official to speak at Brookings Institute in 40 years

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
History will do him justice. The best finance minister Somalia ever had. They will him call Mr. Debt relief for generations to come.

Correct me if im wrong but the president Farmaajo has masters degree and pm kheyre bachelor?

Somalia needs to change 4.5 system to ph.d system.

:salute::salute::salute:

He says he is working to implement fiscal federalism whilst emphasising the governments attitude to federalism (against). Lol

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
History will do him justice. The best finance minister Somalia ever had. They will him call Mr. Debt relief for generations to come.

Correct me if im wrong but the president farmaajo has masters degree and pm kheyre bachelor?

Somalia needs to change 4.5 system to ph.d system.

:salute::salute::salute:

I don't think they match Dr Beileh, but they have MBA/Masters each.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These educated guys are only useful when 'real gob clansmen' like me sit down with the brutes in the nation and teach them WATS UP and the REAL FACTS. U ain't going to convince the nation with your fancy videos, conferences, and elites meeting. War u need me somaliyay to sit own with the ELDERS of Somalia who control the clans to behave and remove any threat to the govt, then u can go create a govt for them and dastur and remind them UR NOT THEYRE CLAN LEADER yaysan waxba ka sugin dawlada inu wax uu gabto, they need to build theyre own clan thru theyre isimo. The govt will just facilitate a nation state, institutions, economy, basic service delivery, and constitution etc. Somali clans want inay abbo ka dhigtan dawlada hahahahaha, war dawladu abbe ma aha, waa ka jabaysan sheekadasi. BEELO DHISAN MA AHA, THEY HAVE NO CULTURAL UNDERSTANDING HENCE FAILING CONSTANTLY AND THEN WANT TO MAKE U FAIL BECUZ THEY SEE U MOVING FORWARD BECAUSE U KNOW DHAQANKA SOMALIYEED.

Somalis think they can make the govt be it its tribal elder and invest into them hahahaha, thats why theyre so corrupt in government, war dawladu isimo ma aha, they are not responsible for clans, i have my own isimo for f*ck sakes who i trust, the govt doesnt sit in my shir beeleed only ppl who are confirmed family do. DONT TURN THE GOVT INTO TRIBE WARYAA. WE NEED TO MAKE IT PURE DEMOCRACY, DISTRICT BASED, FAIR PLATORM...EACH CLAN DO U R THING AND FOLLOW THE LAW OF THE LAND WHICH IS IN FAVOR OF NO CLAN, ILEEN DAWLADU ISIMKAGA MA AHEE. IF THE GOVT IS TOTALLY FAIR, IMPARTIAL, AND COSNTITUTIONAL AND BASED ON LAWS. I DONT NEED HAND OUTS OR FAVORS OR CORRUPTION TO BUILD MY CLAN, I CAN DO IT THRU MY OWN STRATEGIC PLANNING

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
These educated guys are only useful when 'real gob clansmen' like me sit down with the brutes in the nation and teach them WATS UP and the REAL FACTS. U ain't going to convince the nation with your fancy videos, conferences, and elites meeting. War u need me somaliyay to sit own with the ELDERS of Somalia who control the clans to behave and remove any threat to the govt, then u can go create a govt for them and dastur and remind them UR NOT THEYRE CLAN LEADER yaysan waxba ka sugin dawlada inu wax uu gabto, they need to build theyre own clan thru theyre isimo. The govt will just facilitate a nation state, institutions, economy, basic service delivery, and constitution etc. Somali clans want inay abbo ka dhigtan dawlada hahahahaha, war dawladu abbe ma aha, waa ka jabaysan sheekadasi. BEELO DHISAN MA AHA, THEY HAVE NO CULTURAL UNDERSTANDING HENCE FAILING CONSTANTLY AND THEN WANT TO MAKE U FAIL BECUZ THEY SEE U MOVING FORWARD BECAUSE U KNOW DHAQANKA SOMALIYEED.

Somalis think they can make the govt be it its tribal elder and invest into them hahahaha, thats why theyre so corrupt in government, war dawladu isimo ma aha, they are not responsible for clans, i have my own isimo for f*ck sakes who i trust, the govt doesnt sit in my shir beeleed only ppl who are confirmed family do. DONT TURN THE GOVT INTO TRIBE WARYAA. WE NEED TO MAKE IT PURE DEMOCRACY, DISTRICT BASED, FAIR PLATORM...EACH CLAN DO U R THING AND FOLLOW THE LAW OF THE LAND WHICH IS IN FAVOR OF NO CLAN, ILEEN DAWLADU ISIMKAGA MA AHEE
Eat canjelo and set down. insult belieh again I dare. You don't know who the real savage is dumb old man.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Eat canjelo and set down. insult belieh again I dare. You don't know who the real savage is dumb old man.

I wud not insult the ISIM of samaroon who are responsible for samaroon clan future, but this guy is representative of somali govt and if I feel his direction is not suitable or he is breaking the constitution, we go back to living like GM no dastur means everyone carves out his territory and ciidaan and we just sit there in a stalemate for another 20 years ibrahim because u dont want our govt officials who are samaroon being questioned when trump has to deal with 200 questions a day in america, it's called criticism DEAL WITH IT

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
According to Dr. Beileh, "Somalia is negotiating to receive grants worth about $300 million per year for the next three years"
That money will be spent on:
  • projects to reduce poverty by improving education and healthcare, s
  • Shoring up water and electricity supply
  • Investing in other critical infrastructure projects
Every day our government is getting better and stronger, and this hopefully will give Farmaajo another term.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...nfrastructure-after-debt-erased-idUSKBN1WZ0ON

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
somalia is moving forwards :samwelcome:

but the states need to pay their taxes to their country this is absalutely rediculous the money could go to the sna thats in desperate need of it

I watched the lecture, he said he met with all of the states financial ministers and they have a tax plan already outlined that should go into effect in the next year or so.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow Mashallah, these guys are very professional and all educated. I know we can sleep comfortably knowing men and women like Dr. Beileh are busy making our country great again :)

Much respect to Dr. Beileh. This administration is full of many competent and educated leaders, definitely the first of its kind. I believe they will leave a very good legacy. It'll be up to us to continue it as well.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
29:50 Italian man calls out HG for terrorising Shabelle Valley "let's not name them." :russ:

Somalis think they can make the govt be it its tribal elder and invest into them hahahaha, thats why theyre so corrupt in government, war dawladu isimo ma aha, they are not responsible for clans, i have my own isimo for f*ck sakes who i trust, the govt doesnt sit in my shir beeleed only ppl who are confirmed family do. DONT TURN THE GOVT INTO TRIBE WARYAA. WE NEED TO MAKE IT PURE DEMOCRACY, DISTRICT BASED, FAIR PLATORM...EACH CLAN DO U R THING AND FOLLOW THE LAW OF THE LAND WHICH IS IN FAVOR OF NO CLAN, ILEEN DAWLADU ISIMKAGA MA AHEE. IF THE GOVT IS TOTALLY FAIR, IMPARTIAL, AND COSNTITUTIONAL AND BASED ON LAWS. I DONT NEED HAND OUTS OR FAVORS OR CORRUPTION TO BUILD MY CLAN, I CAN DO IT THRU MY OWN STRATEGIC PLANNING

Warninyahow the minister is a hero, an individual that looks after his people. He singlehandedly is pulling the Somali economy from the depths of akhira.

What I gods name have you done for the nation.

Conspiracy spewing baboon fariso.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
somalia is moving forwards :samwelcome:

but the states need to pay their taxes to their country this is absalutely rediculous the money could go to the sna thats in desperate need of it

Wahahaha, ain't no way in hell the states are going to pay taxes. With the fgs attitude towards them. If a state pays taxes the fgs should assist in develop the regions. However the fgs doesn't do that. The fgs is only interested in having a puppet leader in every state. No matter if it will affect the local reer negatively.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Diaspora ambassador Some ali salebaan can roll I see into the GOB discussions. That's one of the reasons I think maxamud salebaan kinda doesn't like u, u gotta PROVE YOURSELF and yes it can get brutal, teary,awoowe to awoowe talks, walking u thru ur district, remind u of ur history, looking at ur abtirsi and if u lost clans men ali saleemaan didnt they still ALI SALEEMAAN IN OMAN GOB WEEYE AS REFUGEE AT LEAST 300 YEARS AGO. I never lost my abtirsi when we came to nugaal i was always hassan yusuf i know awoowasheenu niyahow but i walked around as BAH DUBAYS TO SEND A MESSAGE TO ALL CLANS, I AM NASAB ODAY, AND NASAB HABAR, IT WAS BARI OLD THING NUGAALIS DIDNT UNDERSTAND IT WALLAHI

Trending