Dozens of kids missing in Las Anod, Somaliland region suspected of being involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Are you saying the residents of Las Anod are lying?

Not wasting my time on you just watched the video they didn't say anything about Somaliland.

Las Anod police are all dhullo like the mayor police chief guudoomiye. Just gaining on Somaliland constantly and ignoring what's happening in Somalia like the murder and respite in PL the explosion in Mog and the murders in Buuhoodle

Bohol

VIP
Not wasting my time on you just watched the video they didn't say anything about Somaliland.

Las Anod police are all dhullo like the mayor police chief guudoomiye. Just gaining on Somaliland constantly and ignoring what's happening in Somalia like the murder and respite in PL the explosion in Mog and the murders in Buuhoodle

Are you saying Somaliland region is not charge in Las Anod? I didn't ask you what clan of the local police chief is.

Are you saying Somaliland region is not charge in Las Anod? I didn't ask you what clan of the local police chief is.
He beasically admits everytime he speaks that sl is issaq. I thought laascaanod was part of sl. If the officals are involved then sl is involved.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Las Anod is Somaliland 100%, you're trying to say with your post they're commissioning about isaaq.

They didn't mention Somaliland in the video.

My point still stands you're always silent when horrible things happen in places Somaliland doesn't control but calaacal where Somaliland is present. That's why you're bullshit

I'm sorry you can't read you can't even understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending