Double date

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My wife told me about her friends going on a double date they’re Somali and the guys they were going to meet up aswell

When it came to paying the bill the guys scrambled up whatever they had and asked the girls to chip in with whatever they have

One girl excused herself to go to the toilet and the other one went along as well said she’s gonna touch up on her makeup and shouldn’t take too long and just like that they both bounced right out of the restaurant leaving the guys behind with the bill

In my opinion if you’re offering to take someone out than you should pay

lol those guys were in the wrong for misleading the girls, but the girls were wrong too for bouncing like that. They should have just paid their parts and then bounced if they like.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sorry but they're all bums including the girls and deserve each other.

If you're going to take a girl out, then make sure you pay for the both of you.

If the guy that took you out doesn't have enough money to take care of the bill, pay for the both of you. Be classy and then block his number from your phone and never talk to him again.

Mercury

VIP
lol those guys were in the wrong for misleading the girls, but the girls were wrong too for bouncing like that. They should have just paid their parts and then bounced if they like.
Maybe fate will work it’s way and they end up seeing each other again at some aroos

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'd never pay for a date. I'll invite her and we'll cook in my house.
Or we'll have some pizzas, but never i'll spend my money on a stranger.

Mercury

VIP

If the guy that took you out doesn't have enough money to take care of the bill, pay for the both of you. Be classy and then block his number from your phone and never talk to him again.
With Somalis it’s Monkey see monkey do one already planned to bounce the other one just went with it

Mercury

VIP
That's disgusting Wallahi...

They're all losers.
There’s bad Somali guys and girls there
Guys who are bums with no goals other than having many kids and girls with low standars and marry any bum at sight than divorce him and repeat

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why even go on a double date though lol
A double date like that is weird. A Double date where both people are trying to get to know a person Is uncommon.

I been on a few. And that’s cause my friends have asked me to tag along whenever their girls decided to introduce me to one of their friends.

Mercury

VIP
A double date like that is weird. A Double date where both people are trying to get to know a person Is uncommon.

I been on a few. And that’s cause my friends have asked me to tag along whenever their girls decided to introduce me to one of their friends.
Imagine if you’re introduced to a fat chick

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Imagine if you’re introduced to a fat chick
...... nigga this has happened

Happened twice and fun fact
Both have happened when I was like real skinny.

So the comparison with my skinny ass and this really big chick was dramatic.

To be completely honest the chick was pretty cool funny and etc. but I just didn’t Find her attractive. Too big.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

I respect this answer the most.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
...... nigga this has happened

Happened twice and fun fact
Both have happened when I was like real skinny.

So the comparison with my skinny ass and this really big chick was dramatic.

To be completely honest the chick was pretty cool funny and etc. but I just didn’t Find her attractive. Too big.

Was it a blind date or what?:noneck:
You guys don’t do background check and research before you meet up with random chicks irl ileen? :shookgabre: And here I thought members on here are pro at this, after all the twitter threads you guys make about what random ppl have done and are up to :ayaanswag:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Was it a blind date or what?:noneck:
You guys don’t do background check and research before you meet up with random chicks irl ileen? :shookgabre: And here I thought members on here are pro at this, after all the twitter threads you guys make about what random ppl have done and are up to :ayaanswag:
I never took these things seriously and they were mostly last minute. I just been going cause my friends be bugging me.

One of the chicks I was told by my friends gf that she was very “cute”. I took her word. And was disappointed.

The second incident my friend told me late like right before we met up with the girls that the chick was sort of on the “hefty” side. It was too late to back out at that point

My wife told me about her friends going on a double date they’re Somali and the guys they were going to meet up aswell

When it came to paying the bill the guys scrambled up whatever they had and asked the girls to chip in with whatever they have

One girl excused herself to go to the toilet and the other one went along as well said she’s gonna touch up on her makeup and shouldn’t take too long and just like that they both bounced right out of the restaurant leaving the guys behind with the bill

In my opinion if you’re offering to take someone out than you should pay
The guys dodged a bullet if you ask me, what type of bums can’t even pay for their meal.:childplease:

Trending