Don't you think it's funny that

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between a creep and the start of a love affair is looks? If my partner was ugly I would have felt grossed out by his compliments and chat up lines but because he's quite good looking I actually fell for every line.

it's only harassment if he's not cute
full

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
The difference between a creep and the start of a love affair is looks? If my partner was ugly I would have felt grossed out by his compliments and chat up lines but because he's quite good looking I actually fell for every line.
Im ugly asf. I dont understand what youre saying

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Not true at all, it's how you approach that makes the difference not how you look. If a not so good looking guy approached you in a respectful way, you wouldn't call him a creep you will just decline his offer.

Not true at all, it's how you approach that makes the difference not how you look. If a not so good looking guy approached you in a respectful way, you wouldn't call him a creep you will just decline his offer.

I would actually be creeped out if an ugly guy approached me. I don't know why but something menacing about guys who aren't attractive to me and ask me out.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
"Ugliness" is very subjective, but I get what you mean.. I agree with TheShinning! It is all about the approach and the looks are a bonus. You can always decline someone in a respectful manner.

Girl i know you want me in dem pants just give the zip code ah. I'm below average in looks how does this make you feel?

Oops. This should be directed towards op

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts