Don't you guys hate it when this happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you see a girl thats pure xaax:banderas:
But end up realising that you'll never see her again:kendrickcry:

That happened to me twice today:mjcry:
She had caramel skin, fat ass and all the good stuff but now I'll never see her forever :meleshame:

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
when you see a girl thats pure xaax:banderas:
But end up realising that you'll never see her again:kendrickcry:

That happened to me twice today:mjcry:
She had caramel skin, fat ass and all the good stuff but now I'll never see her forever :meleshame:

Sieze the day my dude, if you get rejected just know carmel skinned fat assed goodness comes a dime a dozen

U have xaax guys on ur trains, that's practically unheard of here :dwill: ileen ur all on the trains so the probability of that rises considerably lmao.

Lmaooo it's not an everyday occurence!
But it's so jam packed in the morning. You get all types of ppl :icon lol: you're bound to find someone attractive kkkkk

VixR

Veritas
Lmaooo it's not an everyday occurence!
But it's so jam packed in the morning. You get all types of ppl :icon lol: you're bound to find someone attractive kkkkk
It's not so interconnected here even though the walking distance scores are low. Hot guy eye candy congregate in the morning coffee shops, courts, marathons and walks/runs, at school.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
that's why u go up to them and talk. worst thing that's gonna happen is you'll never see them again, which was gonna happen anyway :mjdontkno:

One time I saw this angel near my house. I was mesmerised by his handsomeness. I had to stop him and ask him for direction even tho my house was around the corner. The more he talked the more lost I pretended. Actually it wasn't even a pretend. I was lost in his handsomeness
tumblr_lth85aVxa11r0s0imo1_400.gif

That day I was listening 'off with lights by Justin love' on repeat

One time I saw this angel near my house. I was mesmerised by his handsomeness. I had to stop him and ask him for direction even tho my house was around the corner. The more he talked the more lost I pretended. Actually it wasn't even a pretend. I was lost in his handsomeness
tumblr_lth85aVxa11r0s0imo1_400.gif

That day I was listening 'off with lights by Justin love' on repeat

:dead::dead::dead:

I did this once lmaooooo I was like "xcuse me would u happen to knw the direction to this station :shaq:?" even tho I'm an expert on the district line, I just wanted to start a convo ajshdjkghksfskjghdfjg he was cute :yloezpe:

Tramo

this one time i seen this fine girl standing outside a starbucks or something as i was about to go in. i went over to try to chat her up, but noticed as i kept getting closer that she kept getting taller and taller :damn:

it reached the point where i got close enough to realize she was taller than me, so i just had to take that L and dip on some

giphy.gif

:meleshame:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
this one time i seen this fine girl standing outside a starbucks or something as i was about to go in. i went over to try to chat her up, but noticed as i kept getting closer that she kept getting taller and taller :damn:

it reached the point where i got close enough to realize she was taller than me, so i just had to take that L and dip on some

giphy.gif

:meleshame:
Lame! Wallahi I'd get with a girl taller than me. I want to retire on my kid's NBA money.:denzelnigga:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You should've said somethin' sxb and if you get rejected at least you won't beat yourself up later :kanyeshrug:

Tramo

Lame! Wallahi I'd get with a girl taller than me. I want to retire on my kid's NBA money.:denzelnigga:
bro I'm talking at least 6'4. how imma walk up to her and be like wassup baby girl, I saw u over here looking fine af from all the way down here :ohlord:

I talk to anyone I like that I see on the street or store. I make sure to relate to them (i.e. Jerseys they are wearing, asking them about their phone because mine is getting old and I'm shopping around). I sometimes end up getting their number and I end up talking dirty to them through text when we're long gone.

Half of them end up coming to my house

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts