DONT SOMALIS GET FUCKING TIRED OF welcoming “officials” at the airport

Discussion in 'General' started by R.Kelly, Dec 4, 2018.

  1. R.Kelly

    R.Kelly We'll know who's sane or insane in the future Patient Zero VIP

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2016
    Messages:
    16,789
    Ratings:
    +21,941
    Every time you watch their crappy news clips there’s a random guy getting off a plane “masuul NaagKuAase baa maanta ka soo dagey Dhuusa mareyb, si fiican baa loo soo dhoweeyey”. All you see is punch of idiots standing in a line to greet this bastard.
     
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 7
  2. Pureblood

    Pureblood

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2018
    Messages:
    3,757
    Ratings:
    +4,660
    :farole: I beat you to this story kkk :russ:
     
  3. diaby

    diaby

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2018
    Messages:
    2,019
    Ratings:
    +3,472
    Do you expect 20k bantu savages to refrain from abusing the women of a city they run?
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Dalmoor

    Dalmoor Vikings are shit. Bears know da wae.

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2018
    Messages:
    6,479
    Ratings:
    +10,601
    It's called igusawir project
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mercury

    Mercury Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2015
    Messages:
    11,326
    Ratings:
    +15,070
    Thats the only job that they excel at
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dalmoor

    Dalmoor Vikings are shit. Bears know da wae.

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2018
    Messages:
    6,479
    Ratings:
    +10,601
    Why call them idiots?:ayaanswag:




    Bunch* of idiots

    Don't say it was a typo, 'p' and 'B' ain't close in the keyboard.... unless yours ain't a QWERTY keyboard:gaasdrink:

    Please=blease
    Bunch=punch
    Big=pig ...... how somalis pronounce some of the English words including you @R.Kelly :samwelcome:
     
  7. SilverL

    SilverL Unprofessional Therapist

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2016
    Messages:
    3,912
    Ratings:
    +6,593
    And they always have to start off with Deg, deg like anyone cares.

    somali politics is just all an illusion, dusty old clan leaders pretending like they can get along like civilized people
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Mercury

    Mercury Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2015
    Messages:
    11,326
    Ratings:
    +15,070
    99% of somali news is about politics
     
  9. Bile Huruse

    Bile Huruse

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2018
    Messages:
    224
    Ratings:
    +245
    Who gives a fuck. I bet you're one of those who ridicules us when we say bolice but don't even flinch when ajanabis pronounce everything Somali wrong. :birdman:
     
  10. SilverL

    SilverL Unprofessional Therapist

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2016
    Messages:
    3,912
    Ratings:
    +6,593
    And 99% of somali politics is about foreign politics the other 1% clan nonsense. Nothing in regards to the things that actually make a country function
     
  11. Dalmoor

    Dalmoor Vikings are shit. Bears know da wae.

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2018
    Messages:
    6,479
    Ratings:
    +10,601
    I was messin with him, and what's your issue, waryaa! :ayaanswag:
     
  12. Bile Huruse

    Bile Huruse

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2018
    Messages:
    224
    Ratings:
    +245
    Alright sxb I don't want no enemies. I'm new here, so I should probably wait till I gain some supporters.
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Basra

    Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. VIP

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2018
    Messages:
    14,778
    Ratings:
    +18,796
    Ugaas will pay for the lunch and dinner later.
     
  14. kickz

    kickz Engineer of Qandala

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2017
    Messages:
    5,256
    Ratings:
    +10,071
    Maybe there's free food there, nothing attracts a crowd like free food:shookgabre:
     
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
Loading...

Share This Page