Don't show up in fadhikudirir if

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
I see some weak Somali males alot who have no clue what is happening in their family.for fucks sake don't show up in fadhikudirir if your sis is known or your wife sleeps around.that is disrespectful we are not equals i am superior to you how can we have meaningful discussions as equals when i smashed your immediate family relative few hours ago.
PS
i noticed most of these men are khat addicts and don't care about that.if you are serious khat user you are in trouble

I am employed and i like to engage in discussions on sundays

You mean nacnac? Anaka reer hebel hadan nahay mooska saan baan u cunna. Idanka reer hebel hadan tihin mooska saaa baan u cuntiin. Wallahi saas u ma cuno, idinka u cunno. Kitaabka jamac idanka saas u cuna anaka saan baan u cunna.Idanka saas u cunna and rinse and repeat.

Thats a standard fadhikudir for you

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I see some weak Somali males alot who have no clue what is happening in their family.for fucks sake don't show up in fadhikudirir if your sis is known or your wife sleeps around.that is disrespectful we are not equals i am superior to you how can we have meaningful discussions as equals when i smashed your immediate family relative few hours ago.
PS
i noticed most of these men are khat addicts and don't care about that.if you are serious khat user you are in trouble

Fadhi ku dirir is pointless but why you humblebragging about going after their relatives?

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
You mean nacnac? Anaka reer hebel hadan nahay mooska saan baan u cunna. Idanka reer hebel hadan tihin mooska saaa baan u cuntiin. Wallahi saas u ma cuno, idinka u cunno. Kitaabka jamac idanka saas u cuna anaka saan baan u cunna.Idanka saas u cunna and rinse and repeat.

Nah it can be anything from politics to economics to social and technology

I am employed and i like to engage in discussions on sundays

^^ This is a meaningful discussion to you ? and this is how you spend your Sundays alrighty then each to their own :reallymaury:

:mjlol:

PS
I'm so glad i don't have a sister. All my friends have sisters that shake that thicc booty for strange men (they are not somali in case your wondering mainly arabs, pakis and madow). I can't imagine having a sister that's a .

:susp:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Having a sister for a hoe is a major L indeed.

The fadhi ku dirir will literally end by someone mentioning that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending