don't marry the djibouti males or females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
djibouti males alot are s and kuufaar Nd drink alcohol and the djibouti females alot are loose and unchaste and drink alcohol and wear tight clothing they have French culture i never see a good djibouti family with a morals your family becomes a disaster if you have children with djibouti

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Niggas on this site are obsessed with us for some reason. Ye dude's a certified predator.

See what I dig up very weird dude

@Cyberborg
i never heard of this but wow he is a smart father with nobility and he gave me idea for my own daughters my wife will take my daughters (if Allah blesses me with daughters) to a muslim doctor and she will medically check if her hymen is in tact every year or check in other medically possible ways

Apr 28, 2017

See what I dig up very weird dude

@Cyberborg
i never heard of this but wow he is a smart father with nobility and he gave me idea for my own daughters my wife will take my daughters (if Allah blesses me with daughters) to a muslim doctor and she will medically check if her hymen is in tact every year or check in other medically possible ways

Apr 28, 2017

That's perverted :confused:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Funnily, we had this family from Djibouti as our neighbours. They were the most troublesom. Especially the kids. Always making problems and fighting other kids. But they moved though. :siilaanyolaugh:

All you told is true except you forget one thing about this careless people, first they kill there guests we all know that subject about killing there guests but right now its a cold war they fight with there guests i have been to djbouti for several times and things ends up badly because of there bad behavior toward there guests, they treat you bad, they steal from you, they don't pay their ouths, djboutian people are messed up and they are also a recless drivers . they insult there kids, and beat there wives, they don't value there parents, father or mother, they love qat pretty much every family chew qat, they live in slums,they are a people with no morals i have been to djbouti for 8 times , they are violent too i have saw most violent and horrible deaths in djbouti i remeber a boy who kill all of his family including his parents with a knife . oh djbouti have alot of downs and ups but the downs is much greater for non djboutian people, don't go to djbouti ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending