Don't get Reese Teesa'd!! How to avoid a SCAMMER!

There is a Somali saying and something that happens; "Gabdhaha been baa lagu soo xero geliyaa, run baa lagu dhaqa", which means, "you get a girl with lies and then you marry her with the truth"
(excuse the poor translation, but you get the idea)

It just means, a man will put up a false personality, and basically lie, until he gets married to you, when the truth eventually comes out. They are banking on the belief, that once you're married, it is too late to escape.

Therefore, how to avoid/minimise this, and lower the chance of being Reese Teesa'd (see the 'Who the F did I marry', on Tiktok).

1. Always inform your family/mahrem who you are seeing.
2. Ask your loved ones to do the Somali background check
3. Do your own background checks
4. Pray istikharah
5. Trust your gut feeling

And most importantly, be content in your own presence, don't be impatient and don't force or wish someone to be something they are not.

And most importantly, be content in your own presence, don't be impatient and don't force or wish someone to be something they are not.
HEAVY ON THIS PART. Without self-esteem that comes from within, you can forget about living a content, happy life with no regrets, relationship or not.

If you don't cultivate that inner sense of self-worth on your own, independent of how your life is going right now, you can forget about being with a man. Even if he was the best guy out there, you would still have this nagging voice in your head telling you that he's lying to make you feel better. You'd never feel satisfied.

For those of you, who don't have the time to watch the full series (like myself), here is a 20 minute summary of what happened:

Astaghfurullah what are you discussing here in the month of ramadan? This is the month of ibaadah, and here you are discussing courting? The state of the ummah today!

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Astaghfurullah what are you discussing here in the month of ramadan? This is the month of ibaadah, and here you are discussing courting? The state of the ummah today!
tomorrow is when it starts everyone needs to get everything out before tomorrow

Come on, man. If you're gonna crack jokes making fun of Muslims as a gaal, come up with better material, my guy. I'm more offended by how dead this joke is than any religious sensitivities you might have infringed upon.

Come on, man. If you're gonna crack jokes making fun of Muslims as a gaal, come up with better material, my guy. I'm more offended by how dead this joke is than any religious sensitivities you might have infringed upon.
I don't live to entertain others but myself πŸ‘€

Trending

Latest posts