DON'T do gel nails at home!

I'm literally shocked why does everything come out as bad for your health later on :deadmanny:

we literally can't do anything. Nothing is healthy.

She's allergic to so many things now even a sticker causes an outbreak, surgeries, latex, silicone even most of your makeup and so much more wtf that's literally everything!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is so scary cause the same thing can happen to girls who continuously use lash glue and wig glue. I recently started to do my own eyelash extensions and wallahi I'm throwing everything out! My natural lashes are long anyways lash extensions are just so much prettier UFFFFFF it's not worth it.
It's the fact that we all started doing our nails and lashes at home during the pandemic :snoop:

and apparently this medical issue has affected more ppl since the pandemic because these companies started releasing at home kits for things that you would typically require a professional to safely do

I just use black henna on my nails and use vaseline on my eyelashes. They are long, but needs thickening :mjcry:
use castor oil on your lashes instead and I hope it's jagua black henna cause black henna is filled with chemicals and many ppl get really bad reactions

iskufilann

inactive.
I'm literally shocked why does everything come out as bad for your health later on :deadmanny:

we literally can't do anything. Nothing is healthy.

She's allergic to so many things now even a sticker causes an outbreak, surgeries, latex, silicone even most of your makeup and so much more wtf that's literally everything!

This is so scary cause the same thing can happen to girls who continuously use lash glue and wig glue. I recently started to do my own eyelash extensions and wallahi I'm throwing everything out! My natural lashes are long anyways lash extensions are just so much prettier UFFFFFF it's not worth it.
It's the fact that we all started doing our nails and lashes at home during the pandemic :snoop:

and apparently this medical issue has affected more ppl since the pandemic because these companies started releasing at home kits for things that you would typically require a professional to safely do

Is lash extensions worth it and good? I wear lashes mostly but sometimes mascara.. Fill me in sis on lash extensionsssss

iskufilann

inactive.
use castor oil on your lashes instead and I hope it's jagua black henna cause black henna is filled with chemicals and many ppl get really bad reactions
I cannot wear black henna at all.. I suffer from bad allergies. But it looks soo good especially on bridesss :deadpeter:

Is lash extensions worth it and good? I wear lashes mostly but sometimes mascara.. Fill me in sis on lash extensionsssss
Lashes look good but lash extensions look way better! I think because of how it looks like it's growing naturally from your lids but definitely not worth it. forget the fact it can ruin your natural lashes but the glue isn't good for your health I guess in this case lash glue for strips aren't good either :mjcry: lets just work on our natural lashes

iskufilann

inactive.
Lashes look good but lash extensions look way better! I think because of how it looks like it's growing naturally from your lids but definitely not worth it. forget the fact it can ruin your natural lashes but the glue isn't good for your health I guess in this case lash glue for strips aren't good either :mjcry: lets just work on our natural lashes
I have good lashes but I just wear lashes to complete the look if you get me :deadpeter: I wear lashes more because mascara ruins my lashes so much.. I have ones that are waterproof and they do not come off for a good 2 days or so.. So I just wear natural looking lashes.. I heard of these magnetic lashes, have you tried them hun?
Also I've seen many people I know get lash extensions, but they look so weird.. The lashes look so unnatural for some reason. You can choose how you want them right?

iskufilann

inactive.
omg do jagua henna

when you first peel it off you cant see it but the stain will develop black and it's natural
Oooh sounds good! I'll get them this Eid Inshallah but I'm so tempted to do black henna like the chemical one but I'm scared if the allergies act up:deadpeter:I don't mind red but black looks amazingg

I have good lashes but I just wear lashes to complete the look if you get me :deadpeter: I wear lashes more because mascara ruins my lashes so much.. I have ones that are waterproof and they do not come off for a good 2 days or so.. So I just wear natural looking lashes.. I heard of these magnetic lashes, have you tried them hun?
Also I've seen many people I know get lash extensions, but they look so weird.. The lashes look so unnatural for some reason. You can choose how you want them right?
GIRL APPARENTLY WATER PROOF MASCARA IS TERRIBLE FOR YOU I remember reading up about it.

No i've never tried magnetic lashes I need my shit to be STUCK and you can get different styles with lash extensions they can look really natural

iskufilann

inactive.
GIRL APPARENTLY WATER PROOF MASCARA IS TERRIBLE FOR YOU I remember reading up about it.
Girlll I get them from Superdrug and most of the mascaras like L'Oreal are waterproof. It's so annoying because when I'm trying to take it off, it doesn't come off at all! My friends told me to get the Primark one as that comes off easily

iskufilann

inactive.
No i've never tried magnetic lashes I need my shit to be STUCK and you can get different styles with lash extensions they can look really natural
I get you sis omg😭 Have you ever tinted your eyebrows? I really want to tint mine this Summer Inshallah. My eyebrows are quite nice but I want to tint them for the sake of it loool

Oooh sounds good! I'll get them this Eid Inshallah but I'm so tempted to do black henna like the chemical one but I'm scared if the allergies act up:deadpeter:I don't mind red but black looks amazingg

This is jagua henna it's a natural black dye from another plant. You might need to buy it and hand it to the henna artist tho

I get you sis omg😭 Have you ever tinted your eyebrows? I really want to tint mine this Summer Inshallah. My eyebrows are quite nice but I want to tint them for the sake of it loool
Yes I also started tinting my own brows since the pandemic :deadrose: I think I'm going to stop along with lash extensions

iskufilann

inactive.
Yes I also started tinting my own brows since the pandemic :deadrose: I think I'm going to stop along with lash extensions
Omg I'm going to get them done this Summer Inshallah!! I also need to stop dyeing my hair :deadpeter: Every month or two I get a new colour:noneck:

Omg I'm going to order it from Amazon!! Yeah I probably have to give it to the henna artist
my mom gets jagua cause she's allergic to the black henna. you'll be shocked when you first peal it cause nothing will be there you have to wait 24 hrs for the stain to develop