Don't do drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad what that shit can do to humans. This guy was once a normal kid with a bright future ahead. Class A drugs should be banned world wide.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you want to impair your prefrontal cortex ( the seat of reason and decision making) then take drugs, alcohol or amphetamines. They bring out the worst in people and a large proportion of crimes are committed under the influence of such substances. Those most vulnerable in being attacked are also under the influence or mentally ill.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There was once a crackhead that wanted to sale her father real estate for a huge discount. This was me.

ixSdAMb.gif

Not Derek "what the f*ck are you doing?"

Crachead "I don't know, bro. I'm following instructions"

Not Derek "there are no fucking instructions here man!!"

:damn:

Hard drugs are already illegal. Maybe we should legalize it, supply crackheads in a controlled environment, with pure substances and educate people on the dangers of drugs.

The war on drugs has destroyed so many lives, put people behind bars and created an environment for criminal behavior to flourish. Legalizing it would put most problems out of the way.

The people suffering from this "no tolerance for drugs" are people from urban backgrounds. Crack and cocaine are the same drugs, but you get a much higher sentence for smoking crack than cocaine. This is because coke is a rich man's drugs (white people), while poor people smoke crack (colored).

The costs of this infective governmental action are also immensely costly, which could have been used to more important things.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending