Dont come to Australia if you want to maintain light skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Australian weather burns your skin, im planning to move to america so i can retrieve my lightskin benefits.
Waa yaab:ileycry: ma Caddi/cadaanimo ayaad sidaas urabtaa aad ujeceshahay. Bal waaye caano kuqubeeso/kuqabeeso aan aragne :siilaanyolaugh: If you don't become lightskin, don't sue me:siilaanyosmile:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Im not your bro
Does it mean I'm your bro too?:shookgabre:
If you don't know how bro is used in texts, then you're missing something. Maybe come to the US, here, and learn few things, and also you will get your obsession with lightskin:samwelcome: dabaal waaxid

Last edited:
Does it mean I'm your bro too?:shookgabre:
If you don't know how bro is used in texts, then you're missing something. Maybe come to US here and learn few things, and also you will get your obsession with lightskin:samwelcome: dabaal waaxid
Dont call me Bro , i dont adher to gender pronouns.If you want to refer to me , call me Zro.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I tan pretty easy. Expose areas (face, forehands/hands and feet) are darkest. The rest is like yemani.
This summer I’m planning to tan on lightest part of skin at my backyards. I’m going for marlin colour as well as evening out the skintone from head to toes.
@AussieHustler what do cadan folks use for tanning? Coconut oil or Vaseline?

I heard light skin men are in the same boat as dark skin women nowadays
I noticed how in the black community it’s ok to joke about how feminine and sensitive lightskin niggas are but it’s colorist and hateful when joking bout how darkskin women are masculine and aggressive

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I noticed how in the black community it’s ok to joke about how feminine and sensitive lightskin niggas are but it’s colorist and hateful when joking bout how darkskin women are masculine and aggressive

Ayyy ayyy Puffyyy

Pull up to the curb and I'm swervin'
Worth a hundred bricks, that's for certain
Eatin' grilled chicken and this Bourbon
Gotta watch for the D's cause they swervin'
Cause my niggas on the block and they servin'

Ayyy ayyy Puffyyy

Pull up to the curb and I'm swervin'
Worth a hundred bricks, that's for certain
Eatin' grilled chicken and this Bourbon
Gotta watch for the D's cause they swervin'
Cause my niggas on the block and they servin'