dont close the miraa market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Theres this man and woman back home that distribute this shit they both get around 45k MONTHLY think about how crazy that is if they close it wouldnt stop people they would probably just make it more expensive

Every region administration must ban Khat, the old government did because the Kenyans and the Ethiopians where making huge profits. I don't know who legalised it, but the ban will help many Somali men, purchase a house/car and can even make them more active in their families.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Ban it or force the purchase of khat to be domestic. I hate to see Kenyans or Ethiopians make profit of off us. Somalis can grow it. Personally I think khat is disgusting

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ban it or force the purchase of khat to be domestic. I hate to see Kenyans or Ethiopians make profit of off us. Somalis can grow it. Personally I think khat is disgusting

88904843_Khat_170252c.jpg

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
"Meru Governor Peter Munya has expressed concern over the threat
  • Speaking during the 53rd Madaraka Day celebrations held at the Meru National Polytechnic, Munya said that Miraa farmers are already suffering dire economic consequences:draketf: from the ban of the crop in the European market. "

1. Why should we Carre the economic crush of bantus if we ban KHAT? Someone take a look at this fool:russ:
  2. The khat we import from Kenya employees 800,000 kenyans-citizens, we should take advantage of this predicament and threaten the fufus with bann every time, they mistreat Somali citizens:stevej: implement bill for if Kenyans break the treaty, we will abolish khat import from Kenya thus, hunger, strikes 800,000 Kenyans! abahina wasa:ufdup:

i doubt we will be able to even reduce the khat importer specially in central, capital and also the Deep South like kismayo simply because of Kenya influence and pressure and the same with the north, but at least I think states like puntland can at least tackle this, put large taxes on it or even ban the whole think together but that will take a lot of pressure,

What we need to realise is addicts and dealers are like bonnie and Clyde so we need to find ppl a replacement for this product

And fuk of to all these clowns who are saying lets grow this poison on Somali soil, how bout growing grains like the rest of the world so u can feed ur families

Kenya closes Dadaab without any negotiations. More than 327,000 Somalis will be effected and will have no government to support them. We Should, Must, Undoubtedly ban Khat, so that we can in return effect the lives of 800,000 Kenyan farmers. Win win Situation.

a more potent khat that can grow in somalia which gives natural high can be planted in somalia inshalah,we will plant khat that is enough for local consumption.khat is just a tree

a more potent khat that can grow in somalia which gives natural high can be planted in somalia inshalah,we will plant khat that is enough for local consumption.khat is just a tree

The only 3 small strategic locations you can plant khat is in the North. It's too small to meet the demands in the market.

Khat is dragging us down. I'm sure if it was banned, then the users would invest in houses, cars. It's embarrassing how we lowered ourselves to a goats position, chewing grass all day.

khat can adopt to a variety of soil conditions,if the right investment is made,i am sure we can satisfy our local makets.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Without khat their going to be a vacuum. The dregs in society will only replace it with something else. Most likely something much worse. :vo3yidw:

I approve of thoroughly screwing over Kenya though. I'm very torn.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
There's absolutely nothing wrong with Khat in moderation. It's offensive to even label it a "drug."

It will never be banned. It's demand is too high and believe me, Kenya can definitely meet that demand with its output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending