Don't Celebrate Halloween!

Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem,

Muslims, don't celebrate Halloween!

We shouldn't celebrate Halloween, Christmas or any of that.

I think Halloween is especially bad. It is a day where people try to dress up like devils, monsters, etc...... or you have women walking around not dressed at all (but it's absolutely not for male attention, supposedly.... they just happen to have a strange and mysterious desire to walk around naked.... supposedly).

Say "no" to Halloween. I think it's even worse than Christmas and plus it's super pagan... I say "super pagan" because it is not only pagan but apparently it has a lot to do with spirits.

Here is the fatwa: https://www.islamweb.net/en/article...ting-halloween-and-other-non-muslim-festivals

Don't water down your following of the dīn to appease the kuffar. Say "no" to Halloween.

Ibn Umar reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.”

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4031

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2013/07/19/copies-people-one-of-them/

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
when i was dubai all the other kids and teens would trick or treat and have parties in their houses.

when i was dubai all the other kids and teens would trick or treat and have parties in their houses.

Funny how some Arabs are often the biggest gaal wannabes and try the hardest to emulate gaal culture, yet create problems to no end for regular, peace-loving Muslims everywhere by then hiding behind the banner of Islam for their misdeeds. Pick a side Aladdin bin Robin Williams al-Genie and stop being violent ffs

Last edited:

So is Dubai very liberal? People tell me to go there but I have no idea why I'd want to go to a liberal Muslim place.... I could just stay in the West if I want to be around liberalism.

Trending