Donate to the needy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
HA dick sucking HJ? The main rivalry of Isaaq is between HA and Garxajis....just cause most of your females are sucking HJ dick and producing HJ children doesnt mean others are doing the same :mjlol:

supremacy.jpg

Your History sxb
pmK3R.png

So much for being dervishes :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

22_holdthatlmikeross.gif

RudeBoi

Nigga is catching these hands which is why he is begging for Rooble.Pussy ass nigga :westbrookwtf:

knockout.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
HA dick sucking HJ? The main rivalry of Isaaq is between HA and Garxajis....just cause most of your females are sucking HJ dick and producing HJ children doesnt mean others are doing the same :mjlol:

View attachment 7589

Your History sxb
pmK3R.png

So much for being dervishes :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

22_holdthatlmikeross.gif
His acting brave to save face but don't
Let it fool you:mjcry:
His confused right now and still has silaanyo xaar on his nose so he can't think:mjcry:
His people are on the brink fly eating diet i would've showed his grandma starving but is to much to handle:jcoleno:
We shouldn't hold against them that they do out cast work like farming:mjcry:
us faqash gave him a great opportunity to be in london yet he squandered it:mjcry:
Now his a bum in London dick riding some obese fat ass from another sub clan:mjcry:

RudeBoi

Sxb why does every HJ nigga I know have a bahante mother? :siilaanyosmile:

ileen you were projecting your insecurities on to me.Dhulos are the only clan to heavily intermarry with Hj yet the neighbouring Hy dont even do it as much.

Why are your females so addicted to their nut.:siilaanyolaugh:

RudeBoi

kkkk you know shit is real when even Siilanyo had a bhante mother :mjlol:
:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

lavarjohnsonktfojoeybeltranufconfox2.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Sxb why does every HJ nigga I know have a bahante mother? :siilaanyosmile:

ileen you were projecting your insecurities on to me.Dhulos are the only clan to heavily intermarry with Hj yet the neighbouring Hy dont even do it as much.

Why are your females so addicted to their nut.:siilaanyolaugh:
Somali society is traditionally ethnically endogamous. So to extend ties of alliance, marriage is often to another ethnic Somali from a different clan. Thus, for example, a recent study observed that in 89 marriages contracted by men of the Dhulbahante clan, 55 (62%) were with women of Dhulbahante sub-clans other than those of their husbands; 30 (33.7%) were with women of surrounding clans of other clan families (Isaaq, 28; Hawiye, 3); and 3 (4.3%) were with women of other clans of the Darod clan family (Majerteen 2, Ogaden 1).
Not according to the study done by the white man yet another lie debunked:cryinglaughsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Hodan* spends most of her afternoons sitting outside her tiny house in Hargeisa, capital of the self-declared republic of Somaliland, blowing fruity smoke from a hookah pipe, her face covered in a green paste to help her skin look its best. She does not trawl the streets looking for customers; most of her clients make appointments to visit her at home. In this conservative Muslim country, commercial sex work is practised out of sight. Hodan says not even her neighbours know how she makes a living and if they ever found out, she is sure they would evict her immediately.
"I sleep with between one and three men every day; they usually pay me with khat [a mild stimulant widely chewed in the Horn of Africa] and money, maybe about US$3.50 for every man," she told IRIN/PlusNews. The money she earns is enough to pay rent and feed and clothe her 10-year-old daughter, but what Hodan wants more than anything is to be able to make enough to learn new skills that would enable her to stop selling sex.
http://www.ippf.org/en/News/Intl+news/Somalia+Highrisk+sex+workers+fly+under+the+HIV+radar.htm
:cryinglaughsmiley:
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending