Donald Trump Wants the United States to Start Mining the Moon

To Stupidity and Beyond!

Home News

NEWSTOP NEWSWORLD NEWSTo Stupidity and Beyond! Donald Trump Wants the United States to Start Mining the Moon

By

Laura Taylor

-

8 April 2020 @ 12:59

TRUMP’S executive order does not only state that the US should begin mining the moon but that any international efforts to bar the US from removing chunks of the moon, Mars or anywhere else in space, will be resisted.

Although the majority of the world is currently focusing on bigger issues such as the global impact of the coronavirus, Donald Trump has shifted his focus to outer space.

EQrSRSoX0AMVV2X.jpeg.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Maybe it's profitable what's wrong honestly?

Companies are literally planning Mars trips as we speak

Maybe it's profitable what's wrong honestly?

Companies are literally planning Mars trips as we speak
Use your brain, its costs 4000 for each kg sent to space. So the material being mined needs to be more worth than the rocket itself. 150 million USD for the reusable falcon rocket. Its not worth it.

Africa is much more worth it. Think about, you only need to pay politicians and some militas and thats it. You are filthy rich. Millions dead, but who cares, we are rich. I wish I was white.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Use your brain, its costs 4000 for each kg sent to space. So the material being mined needs to be more worth than the rocket itself. 150 million USD for the reusable falcon rocket. Its not worth it.

Africa is much more worth it. Think about, you only need to pay politicians and some militas and thats it. You are filthy rich. Millions dead, but who cares, we are rich. I wish I was white.
K it isn't profitable there, but why make a thread about a literal non-issue from "euroweeklynews" lol

On waaq I'm laughing it's like the hadron collider opened a dimension and sucked us into a mad alternate reality truly we are living in idiocracy.

mad house.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To Stupidity and Beyond!

Home News

NEWSTOP NEWSWORLD NEWSTo Stupidity and Beyond! Donald Trump Wants the United States to Start Mining the Moon

By

Laura Taylor

-

8 April 2020 @ 12:59

TRUMP’S executive order does not only state that the US should begin mining the moon but that any international efforts to bar the US from removing chunks of the moon, Mars or anywhere else in space, will be resisted.

Although the majority of the world is currently focusing on bigger issues such as the global impact of the coronavirus, Donald Trump has shifted his focus to outer space.

View attachment 104824

I want to walk on high heels in the Moon. :)

You don't make sense, please use words so I can understand you.

Okay let me simplify for you we are in a global pandemic and soon headed to one of the biggest recession ever, but yet we are governed around the world by complete idiots, ^^ like this one it would cost tens upon tens of trillions of dollars and a serious substantial amount of man power to mine the moon, not only that it would need competent leaders around the world to do this.

Mine the moon kulaha we haven't even explored 15% of our ocean but yet it's a good idea to mine the moon

Shaq-Laughing-SB-Nation.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Okay let me simplify for you we are in a global pandemic and soon headed to one of the biggest recession ever, but yet we are governed around the world by complete idiots, ^^ like this one it would cost tens upon tens of trillions of dollars and a serious substantial amount of man power to mine the moon, not only that it would need competent leaders around the world to do this.

Mine the moon kulaha we haven't even explored 15% of our ocean but yet it's a good idea to mine the moon

View attachment 104835

Baki

The point is We Americans can do a lot of inspiration things. The sky is the limit for us, literally,

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
A better question is have they ever even gone to the moon in the first place
I'm waiting for the mars mission, cus the first moon landing tapes getting lost is a bit sus in my opinion.

I do think they went to space but not in the first apollo mission.

:damedamn: :ivers:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm waiting for the mars mission, cus the first moon landing tapes getting lost is a bit sus in my opinion.

I do think they went to space but not in the first apollo mission.

:damedamn: :ivers:
They're able to get into space - but they're trapped inside the van allen radiation belt - they just lied about getting past it and going to the moon. To this day no human has gotten past the radiation belt

Trending