Donald Trump, Ukraine, and impeachment Inquiry

I find this hilarious, Donald Trump messed up big time he really did ask a foreign government to investigate his opponent Joe Biden for his personal use on the campaign trail, which is against the law and stated unlawful in section 2A. His White House even accidentally sent in talking points to Democrats.:siilaanyolaugh: Man, he really ended his career. He even did a press conference acting like he didn’t pressure Ukraine, but does that matter he still broke section 2A law. :chrisfreshhah:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2019/09/24/ukraine-call/assets/amp.html

34D97693-1E29-4B37-A71B-7FC03DD9D0A8.jpeg

574E5289-A125-486D-946D-281DE3F9BE0D.jpeg

I bet Nixon’s case wasn’t this clear

Complaint about to drop
I’m ready for the complaints at this point whatever their complaints are doesn’t change the fact that this hilariously the biggest L. Imagine, you told someone something embarrassing and someone else is on the other side of the phone recording your conversation and they posted on Social Media and then you write yourself talking points and then that gets sent to everyone on social media by accident. I mean the embarrassment :stevej:. Man I wouldn’t be able to handle that. That must be why he wrote “PRESDENTIAL HARRASSMENT”
5307ACBC-67C0-49BF-8906-11B0E638AB72.jpeg

:pacspit::chrisfreshhah:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Seems like the poster had little to no information about the case. TRUMP released the transcripts of the phone call to exonerate him AND to start a new investigation into Hunter Biden's involvement in corrupt Ukrainian oil company. Trump is smarter than Dems, they took the bait and this scandal will have a devastating effect on Joe Biden's bootless presidential campaign.

Impeaching TRUMP IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE. They would NEED 2/3 of the Congress (Republican Majority 54) to assent their Outrageous impeachment plan. They're wasting TAXPAYERS money on DEAD investigations that will hurt THEIR political aspirations eventually.

Seems like the poster had little to no information about the case. TRUMP released the transcripts of the phone call to exonerate him AND to start a new investigation into Hunter Biden's involvement in corrupt Ukrainian oil company. Trump is smarter than Dems, they took the bait and this scandal will have a devastating effect on Joe Biden's bootless presidential campaign.

Impeaching TRUMP IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE. They would NEED 2/3 of the Congress (Republican Majority 54) to assent their Outrageous impeachment plan. They're wasting TAXPAYERS money on DEAD investigations that will hurt THEIR political aspirations eventually.
Save me your excuses . Why are you denying that he broke section 2A ? Also, I never wrote he was going to be impeached but I am saying he messed up big time. Basically, a president can’t talk to a foreign countries president about investigating a possible crime his political opponent has possibly made for his own interest. He did this for the sole purpose of his political campaign and not for the American people since the prosecutor Joe Biden went after is a prosecutor in Ukraine which whatever happens to him doesn’t affect the American people it doesn’t help farmers or regular people it only helps Donald Trump. This guy is fishing for dirt. Listen carefully, even if Biden is guilty Donald Trump is not supposed to investigate it why because he will broke 2A. But some other institution can like the CIA or FBI, but Donald Trump no. but guess what he investigated it which broke 2A and now he’s guilty. You know in America different institutions has roles, and a President investigating any political opponents Possible crime is illegal.

Last edited:
He's not going anywhere, they cried wolf too many times.
Even if he doesn’t go anywhere and he doesn’t get impeached. Guess what him breaking the law will affect his bid in 2020. Imagine seeing ads that say in order for Trump to win the elections he broke the law and risked national security by asking a foreign national to investigate possible crimes of his political opponents. This will lead to support of Trump going down but also support for Joe Biden. Since, they would be looked at as criminals. While other candidates can bash him all they want on this issue on debates and score points. Man, Donald Trump is taking to many L’s in this situation.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Save me your excuses . Why are you denying that he broke section 2A ? Also, I never wrote he was going to be impeached but I am saying he messed up big time. Basically, a president can’t talk to a foreign countries president about investigating a possible crime his political opponent has possibly made for his own interest. He did this for the sole purpose of his political campaign and not for the American people since the prosecutor Joe Biden went after is a prosecutor in Ukraine which whatever happens to him doesn’t affect the American people it doesn’t help farmers or regular people it only helps Donald Trump. This guy is fishing for dirt. Listen carefully, even if Biden is guilty Donald Trump is not supposed to investigate it why because he will broke 2A. But some other institution can like the CIA or FBI, but Donald Trump no. but guess what he investigated it which broke 2A and now he’s guilty. You know in America different institutions has roles, and a President investigating any political opponents Possible crime is illegal.
So according to your flawed Logic, OPPONENTS can lawfully investigate Trump but He HAS NO RIGHT to investigate them back?! Your flawed Logic is Literally INSANE :susp:

Even if he doesn’t go anywhere and he doesn’t get impeached. Guess what him breaking the law will affect his bid in 2020. Imagine seeing ads that say in order for Trump to win the elections he broke the law and risked national security by asking a foreign national to investigate possible crimes of his political opponents. This will lead to support of Trump going down but also support for Joe Biden. Since, they would be looked at as criminals. While other candidates can bash him all they want on this issue on debates and score points. Man, Donald Trump is taking to many L’s in this situation.
So according to your flawed statement, OPPONENTS can lawfully investigate Trump but He HAS NO RIGHT to investigate them back?! Your flawed Logic is Literally INSANE :susp:
:gucciwhat:Read the federal campaign laws man it says in section 2A a person solicit, accept, or receive contribution or donation from a foreign national of Money OR OTHER THINGS OF VALUE, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with the federal, state, local election is unlawful. In this case, That means Anybody on the campaign trail since this is a campaign law including Donald Trump can’t investigate possible crimes his opponents have made with a foreign national because that goes under other things of value. And who did the investigating Donald Trump did Biden, Warren, Sanders, and etc investigate. Nope, Donald Trump did. Now, Congress can now investigate Donald Trump’s crime through the impeachment inquiry because they have the right to do so.

Last edited:
:gucciwhat:Read the federal campaign laws man it says in section 2A a person solicit, accept, or receive contribution or donation from a foreign national of Money OR OTHER THINGS OF VALUE, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with the federal, state, local election is unlawful. In this case, That means Anybody on the campaign trail since this is a campaign law including Donald Trump can’t investigate possible crimes his opponents have made with a foreign national because that goes under other things of value. And who did the investigating Donald Trump did Biden, Warren, Sanders, and etc investigate. Nope, Donald Trump did. Now, Congress can now investigate Donald Trump’s crime through the impeachment inquiry because they have the right to do so.
So according to your flawed Logic, OPPONENTS can lawfully investigate Trump but He HAS NO RIGHT to investigate them back?! Your flawed Logic is Literally INSANE :susp:
Do you know that a president or a presidential candidate asking a foreign national to investigate his opponents in the bid for presidency is asking a foreign national to interfere with our elections you know that right.

So they suspended the defense said to Ukraine so they could pressure them into investigating Biden?
My understanding is that congress gave an ok to Ukraine for military aid and allegedly Donald Trump withheld it to pressure Ukraine into investigating Biden and the company that was investigating the Russian interference with the 2016 elections.So far, we don’t have evidence in the transcript that he withheld the money but there is a big suspicion that he did since it will explain Zelensky agreeing to whatever Trump is saying and once congress investigates him we will know if he was guilty of that crime too

Breaking News the Whistleblower files a complaint and well it just proves more vividly and clear Donald Trump messed up and broke the law. Here’s the copy of the complaint,

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20190812_-_whistleblower_complaint_unclass.pdf

The first page shows that he broke the law and risked national security by letting a foreign leader interfere with the election.
54EEFC85-DCC5-4D5C-BFD4-F429ED9360C9.jpeg

And then another hilarious oopsie, the White House officials tried to restrict access to the call because why they knew he made a mistake.

B50E8BCC-E77C-43D5-805A-32F9FB6850A4.jpeg

Lol, they are too much :dead1: they are making my stomach hurt from laughter .

Trending