Donald Trump Threatens Iran and China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is a moron and has no plans of going to war with Iran or China, for the time being. All these media talking about possible war is nothing but fugazi.

It's easier to have a grip on power when you always instill fear upon the public by mentioning an impending threat by external entities. And somehow you got the solution to the problems. Classic move.

Though the old military analyst said something crucial, China thinks long-term, while the US thinks short-term. That will bite the Americans in the ass in the future.

after Iraq the world has changed, no one no longer buying american false flags and they lost the propaganda war.
Forget about china he cant even raise a finger againest venezuela or Iran. its just nostalgia of a man who today unable to embark on the stupid wars of yesteryears.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Trump is a moron and has no plans of going to war with Iran or China, for the time being. All these media talking about possible war is nothing but fugazi.

It's easier to have a grip on power when you always instill fear upon the public by mentioning an impending threat by external entities. And somehow you got the solution to the problems. Classic move.

Though the old military analyst said something crucial, China thinks long-term, while the US thinks short-term. That will bite the Americans in the ass in the future.

China can afford to think long term because their leadership doesn't fluctuate every 4 years. Xi can layout a two decade long policy roadmap and see it through.

VixR

Veritas
China can afford to think long term because their leadership doesn't fluctuate every 4 years. Xi can layout a two decade long policy roadmap and see it through.
This is so true. The problem is, we fluctuate too often, it becomes a policy tug-of-war where progress is slow. Meanwhile, a well-placed dictator can take the time.

That being said, most dictators are failed leaders and have nothing to show for their x amount of years in power, so the former wins out in its results. There’s probably something to be said for slow change in an already developed society.

Tukraq

VIP
I believe its time we have war with china, its inevitable might as well get it done while were on top, he should start it with something to trigger them like canceling our debt to them:drakelaugh:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
exactly perfect time to get up from under it

But then wouldn't other countries refuse to give out loans to us because of our unreliability to pay them? Our economy would collapse faster than the Twin Towers in NYC.

I believe its time we have war with china, its inevitable might as well get it done while were on top, he should start it with something to trigger them like canceling our debt to them:drakelaugh:
China got nukes. You Americans suffer from megalomania after Iraq. A war with China would cause WW3, and no one would be safe.

Tukraq

VIP
But then wouldn't other countries refuse to give out loans to us because of our unreliability to pay them? Our economy would collapse faster than the Twin Towers in NYC.
america can self sustain and also can bully lesser countries into deals

Tukraq

VIP
China got nukes. You Americans suffer from megalomania after Iraq. A war with China would cause WW3, and no one would be safe.
doubt they go the nukes route and if they did, I'm pretty sure the US has defensive mechanism for this that their not yet revealing

doubt they go the nukes route and if they did, I'm pretty sure the US has defensive mechanism for this that their not yet revealing
China has over 400 nuclear warheads. The US does not have defense systems which are designed to nullify the effectiveness of nukes from China or Russia. Imagine what would happen if you shot down nuclear warheads in the air. The wind would spread the radiation and where and how it would spread would be impossible to predict.

Tukraq

VIP
China has over 400 nuclear warheads. The US does not have defense systems which are designed to nullify the effectiveness of nukes from China or Russia. Imagine what would happen if you shot down nuclear warheads in the air. The wind would spread the radiation and where and how it would spread would be impossible to predict.
just like the first nuke we built our defensive capabilities are a suprise, I think we had it even back in the Cuba crisis, but by now its probably crazy advanced, this is obviously top secret classified stuff since the US docent bring out their surprise weapons until they have too, but you can underestimate if you want

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
There's no war about to begin, they just want to make sure that another Cold War doesn't occur, since the US and most Western nations(especially NATO) were scarred and weakened by the almost 20 years in Afghanistan and Iraq and aren't ready to fight a conventional war against them. I guarantee you that only the weapon makers and their political puppets will benefit from a war with either nation.

Tukraq

VIP
There's no war about to begin, they just want to make sure that another Cold War doesn't occur, since the US and most Western nations(especially NATO) were scarred and weakened by the almost 20 years in Afghanistan and Iraq and aren't ready to fight a conventional war against them. I guarantee you that only the weapon makers and their political puppets will benefit from a war with either nation.
US wasn't weakened by Afghanistan or Iraq wtf, the only hits the US ever took were 911 and perl harbor, intact against Afghanistan and Iraq they were successful without even trying basically gave 2 percent effort and mailed it in, easy work, US is also not scared of anything

just like the first nuke we built our defensive capabilities are a suprise, I think we had it even back in the Cuba crisis, but by now its probably crazy advanced, this is obviously top secret classified stuff since the US docent bring out their surprise weapons until they have too, but you can underestimate if you want
It's not me that underestimate the U.S, but you who underestimate China and overestimate yourselves.

We all know that the U.S is much more transparent than China, so why would the Chinese not have something up their sleeves?

Anyway, let's agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts