Donald Trump can beat Hillary Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
Donald Trump refused Wall Street bankers while Hillary Clinton has taken donations disguised as speech fees. She even laughed at suggestions she should release transcripts. With the populist sentiment, can you imagine Hillary Clinton's smug ass facing down Trump in a debate? He'd decimate her. There's no way she'd be able to convince people she wouldn't regulate the bankers who got off light in Obama's term.

I don't care what the polling says at the moment, American politics is 90% emotions, they'll forget the nonsense he's been spewing so far after the debates. No one likes the establishment candidates especially establishment women (as sexist as it sounds) and they'll scrutinise her far more than they will Trump. Her Secretary of State position was a clear negative in my eyes, what exactly would she do differently than Obama? This and other things I think would tip the balance in favour of Trump.

Trump for President :king:

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Trump he is very rude, he should have some maners and he must try to be principal person.
I vote for Sanders.

Apollo

VIP
The result is already fixed and it is going to be Hillary Clinton. This Trump buffoon is just a distraction for the sheeple. The establishment always wins out.

4kD4ttf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending