Don’t let them lie to you, Weed is for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am getting really annoyed at people normalising drugs in society.Weed kills your ambition and forces you to eat and sleep for long periods of time.

Weed is like video games but times a million, don’t do it.

Ok? so what if you keep your ambitions and reserve its use on evenings and weekends?
Weekends? You mean artificially made days of an artificial week which hold no real significance?

Weed reduces ambitions, I have been in a group of them before.All they do is smoke , eat and laugh about the past.

Weekends? You mean artificially made days of an artificial week which hold no real significance?

Weed reduces ambitions, I have been in a group of them before.All they do is smoke , eat and laugh about the past.

No Im talking about free time when you have accomplished all of your responsibilities. Or do you expect people to work/study 24/7?

Weed reduces ambitions according to what? a subjective anecdotal experience you once had with a group of degenerates? Ok well what if my subjective anecdotal experience of alcohol is that only rich successful and accomplished people do it since I see it all the time at work gatherings and night outs? Does that make alcohol for winners?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Weed is a chemical with unknown huge effects on your brain.

Who knows what smoking it every week could do to your brain.

Weed isn't just a plant, it's a pharmaceutical so unless you really need to smoke it for health try to avoid smoking it for no reason.

No Im talking about free time when you have accomplished all of your responsibilities. Or do you expect people to work/study 24/7?

Weed reduces ambitions according to what? a subjective anecdotal experience you once had with a group of degenerates? Ok well what if my subjective anecdotal experience of alcohol is that only rich successful and accomplished people do it since I see it all the time at work gatherings and night outs? Does that make alcohol for winners?
Weed reduces ambitions, ya get the munchies after getting high for a fucken oath of a time then hit the bed hard .You then wake up at 3pm like an Aboriginal c*nt off his head.

You don’t have to worry about achieveing your ambitions, you,re probably living in hoyas house while whipping a joint out with ya mates like a dumb c*nt.

Come back to me when you achieve all those ambitions.

Weed reduces ambitions, ya get the munchies after getting high for a fucken oath of a time then hit the bed hard .You then wake up at 3pm like an Aboriginal c*nt off his head.

You don’t have to worry about achieveing your ambitions, you,re probably living in hoyas house while whipping a joint out with ya mates like a dumb c*nt.

Come back to me when you achieve all those ambitions.

Congratulations not a single fact to be found in your comment.

Since you already exposed yourself to being low IQ and unreasonable (bad combo) good day to you.

Weed is for losers :duck:

1536598341778_obamadisneylandsmoking__WIDE.jpg

Arnold-1024x773.jpg

I used to smoke weed, and my take on it is; that the drug is overrated. I am doing a lot of good things in my life and weed only fuels unproductivity and bad habits, so i had to drop it. It's still better than alcohol by miles though.

For the people that says that you can smoke weed and still be productive. I know many stoners and most of them are not that productive i tell you. There is a clear correlation between the intake of marijuana and unproductivity. That's common sense. Long-term habitual use of marijuana is linked to lower dopamine levels and stifles the motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending