Doja Cat Performing On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

I really loved the look of the afro girls. Wallahi I'm ngl they were so beautiful kkk with their slim thicc bodies and timo inshallah more Madow girls ditch weave and grow out their timo like these cutes. :ahh:

Performance was really good too, the Madow girls can sing and doja cat can rap. :damnmusic:

Timo Jareer and proud

Inshallah bro, ngl doja is starting to get a bit on my nerves, wallahi her personality is making her ugly af
last time i watched anything of her's was that i'm a cow moo moo shit 2 years ago when the nerd nigga community blew her up lmfao. She changed a lot since then, from a meme to an actual artist. :salute:

Timo Jareer and proud

You dress up 3C to look convincing coiled. Those fros look more like props than straight from the scalp timo. I call em' like I see em'.:duck:
i don't go by this 1-2-3-4 nonsense kkkk my hair is somewhere between 3c and 4a i call it 3d. As for the Madow girls, i know natural afro when i see it and them shits is natural af. :ohhhdamn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i don't go by this 1-2-3-4 nonsense kkkk my hair is somewhere between 3c and 4a i call it 3d. As for the Madow girls, i know natural afro when i see it and them shits is natural af. :ohhhdamn:

When you sleep my child your hair will be gone and I will add your tresses to my collection. My real hair will never be able to defy gravity being a limp 3 on tiny Tim crutches so I'll steal yours.

source.gif

Trending