Does your hooyo know how to use a smart phone? How many times has she left..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
an unintended messages in other people’s phones because she accidentally called them unbeknownst to her.

Can she manage her voice mail?

Can she FaceTime you ?

Can she text ?

I don’t wanna hear you lunatics say “my mom is only 28 years old and she grew up with this “. Ofcyour mom will always be 28, she’s been 28 for the past 15 years

Yh she knows how to use it. The first person who created for me an email was ma mum. She knows very well how to use computers and smartphones, she's good at programming

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Nope. She can only turn it on, press the Youtube icon and make a call, so barely. What is with older adults not understanding modern technology?:drakewtf:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
They are low IQs
ezgif-5-e17fa2792b-1.gif
:mjlol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
We've taught my mum alot so hoyo can do quite a lot but still needs help in stuff like in the setting and stuff.
We use facetime and text on whatsapp alot so hoyos good at that because of practice.
My mum is better at texting than I am since I don't usually text on the phone I use snapchat or whatsapp

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We've taught my mum alot so hoyo can do quite a lot but still needs help in stuff like in the setting and stuff.
We use facetime and text on whatsapp alot so hoyos good at that because of practice.
My mum is better at texting than I am since I don't usually text on the phone I use snapchat or whatsapp

Do you spend a lot of time deciphering her words when she texts?

Your mom “ ikram cugklihii su ged” :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
Did you get it :drakelaugh:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My dad tho he can’t text for shit
I didn’t do anything wrong! I just asked you a question

Besides @zeinap83 is just too skinny for my liking and she yeah blossomed to the point that she can judge wear a tshirt now

She got nice lips tho
You should contact @Basra she is single and ready to mingle. Plus she has flabby arms so you know she can cook some good food

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending