Does the Somali cuisine need improvement?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Simple, seafood.

Also, we have many camels that produce enough milk. Why don't we make products out of it like yoghurt, cheese, butter, cream and etc?

We can make desserts out of it. Why don't we make our own versions of breads and khubz. It's so easy to invent your own cuisine. We can take food from other cultures and make it into our own with a Somali twist.

Culture and cuisine go hand in hand, and the failed state situation back home debased both for obvious reasons. I'm sure it will expand and become more vibrant with some stability and time.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Simple, seafood.

Also, we have many camels that produce enough milk. Why don't we make products out of it like yoghurt, cheese, butter, cream and etc?

We can make desserts out of it. Why don't we make our own versions of breads and khubz. It's so easy to invent your own cuisine. We can take food from other cultures and make it into our own with a Somali twist.
True bruh that’s what many cultures do

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Culture and cuisine go hand in hand, and the failed state situation back home debased both for obvious reasons. I'm sure it will expand and become more vibrant with some stability and time.
The diaspora can do the job, open up some restaurants and whip up some new and unique Somali cuisines

Simple, seafood.

Camel milk doesnt produce any cheese

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
" - "
10027.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wish we could add something hard in our cuisine. Everything is soft like our bodies. Even Gele/Sima/Futu is soft.

Trending

Latest posts