Does the Quran support Zionism?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The muslims were waring with the Byzantine empire, both sides had declared war. Muslims won. You have to win to conquer. Muslims can't accept this fact now. Jews won, plain and simple. Accept the L that five Arab nations were defeated in a war that lasted for 7 days.
There is nothing in the Quran that says Muslims need to reject Jews from their land. Where is the honour?

The verses I linked are from the Quran. What exactly has been twisted. Can you argue against those Quranic verses? Read Surah Bani Isra’il.

The people of Moses, Bani Isra'il are Jews. Are you arguing against this claim?
Zionists are majority atheists who ironically beleive God gave them the blessed land of palestine.

mrlog

VIP
The muslims were waring with the Byzantine empire, both sides had declared war. Muslims won. You have to win to conquer. Muslims can't accept this fact now. Jews won, plain and simple. Accept the L that five Arab nations were defeated in a war that lasted for 7 days.
There is nothing in the Quran that says Muslims need to reject Jews from their land. Where is the honour?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What kind of idiotic, dumb, retarded, nonsensical question is this? It literally baffles the mind how one could ask such an imprudent question!

Quran clearly states that Jews were kicked out of Jerusalem and cursed and spread throughout the land for killing multiple Prophets that were sent to them

They were even once punished by being turned into apes for eating fish during Sabbath

When in their insolence they transgressed (all) prohibitions, We said to them: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected." Quran 7:166

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Although the Qur'an cannot deal with the State of Israel as we know it today, since that State only came into existence in 1948, i.e. many centuries after the Qur'an itself was revealed. However,the Qur'an specifies that the Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people, that God Himself gave that Land to them as heritage and ordered them to live therein. It also announces that – before the end of time – the Jewish people will come from many different countries to retake possession of that heritage of theirs.

Khaleel Mohammed, Islamic Law scholar of the San Diego State University, noted that Sura 5 verse 21 of the Qur'an, and the medieval exegetes of the Qur'an, say that Israel belongs to the Jews. He translates it thus:

[Moses said]: O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers." Mohammed here understands "written" to mean this is the final word from God on the subject. In reaction, he was inundated with hate mail.[6]

The Quran, chapter 17 (Al-Isra), verse 104:[116]

And thereafter We said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell in the land. When the promise of the Everlasting Life comes We shall bring you all together.
The Quran, chapter 5 (Al-Ma'ida), verse 20–107:[117]

And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, ... enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, ... enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin."

Yes it was their land, but due to their lack of faith, lack of courage, and disobedience, they lost the land. They were cursed and told they will roam the earth in many years, circling around following their tail, all because they were stubborn. They were ungovernable. Therefore, descendant of Isael pbuh will inherit the holly land.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Wait I’m confused I’m totally confused.

I knew that the whole ape thing happened but they got turned into apes because they ate fish during Sabbath?

Wait I’m confused I’m totally confused.

I knew that the whole ape thing happened but they got turned into apes because they ate fish during Sabbath?
That verse isn’t dealing with all Jews. There was a town which purposely transgressed the law of the Bible and caught fish on the Sabbath day. That’s why they were humiliated (much like Muslims disobeying the Quran and eating Pork/Carnivores etc)

However, there was a Hadith that Muslims and Jews will battle each other towards the Day of Judgment. Jews were heavily criticised in the Hadiths and Quran because of their never-ending deceit, betrayal, and inhuman character.

For example, Jewish tribes deceitfully betrayed Mohammed (PBUH) and the Muslims in a Treaty, read Surat Hashr for more.

Of all people on this earth, there is not one group as treacherous, bitter, malignant, and evil as the Zionists and many Jews.

Xoxoxo

VIP
That verse isn’t dealing with all Jews. There was a town which purposely transgressed the law of the Bible and caught fish on the Sabbath day. That’s why they were humiliated (much like Muslims disobeying the Quran and eating Pork/Carnivores etc)

However, there was a Hadith that Muslims and Jews will battle each other towards the Day of Judgment. Jews were heavily criticised in the Hadiths and Quran because of their never-ending deceit, betrayal, and inhuman character.

For example, Jewish tribes deceitfully betrayed Mohammed (PBUH) and the Muslims in a Treaty, read Surat Hashr for more.

Of all people on this earth, there is not one group as treacherous, bitter, malignant, and evil as the Zionists and many Jews.
Wow I never knew that was the reason. I’m wheezing that’s so dumb wallahi 😭 they could do it on any other time but during Sabbath?!?

I'm gone for 2 weeks and return to this forum with a title like this for a thread .

Pathetic .

Muslims don't support Zionism you mentally challenged individual .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Although the Qur'an cannot deal with the State of Israel as we know it today, since that State only came into existence in 1948, i.e. many centuries after the Qur'an itself was revealed. However,the Qur'an specifies that the Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people, that God Himself gave that Land to them as heritage and ordered them to live therein. It also announces that – before the end of time – the Jewish people will come from many different countries to retake possession of that heritage of theirs.

Khaleel Mohammed, Islamic Law scholar of the San Diego State University, noted that Sura 5 verse 21 of the Qur'an, and the medieval exegetes of the Qur'an, say that Israel belongs to the Jews. He translates it thus:

[Moses said]: O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers." Mohammed here understands "written" to mean this is the final word from God on the subject. In reaction, he was inundated with hate mail.[6]

The Quran, chapter 17 (Al-Isra), verse 104:[116]

And thereafter We said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell in the land. When the promise of the Everlasting Life comes We shall bring you all together.
The Quran, chapter 5 (Al-Ma'ida), verse 20–107:[117]

And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, ... enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

@Dheere

Watch Surah Al-Maidah

from 9:14 to 10:56

Allaah swt clearly states he cursed Children of Israel and made their hearts hard except a few. They broke Allaah swt promise . But Allaah swt clearly tells us to forgive them.

So being Anti Jew or any Anti anything is not permitted at all.

However, being anti-Zionists is another thing. It depends if Zionists are actively causing mischief and hardship on Muslims, then yes--you can be anti Zionists.

Last edited: