Does patriotism exist between Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Quoted from the dictionary

-Patriotism or national pride is the ideology of love and devotion to a homeland, and a sense of alliance with other citizens who share the same values.

Does patriotism exist between somalis?

Are people loyal to the citizen in the country or are they only loyal to their tribemen

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

-Patriotism or national pride is the ideology of love and devotion to a homeland, and a sense of alliance with other citizens who share the same values.

Are people loyal to the citizen in the country or are they only loyal to their tribemen
The shit I seen people say on here about gabooye people is a sad so yea that’s a problem. If people think they are better than others and have this superiority complex than well idk how this patriotism gonna exist.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
But for me personally for me qabil shit or in fact anything negative don’t pop into my head whenever I see another Somali.

So I’m usually pro somali whenever I see another’s Somali. Especially when I see our people are doing well.
And I do want to see ab well functioning somalia one day.

Where hopefully people can live without being judge for something they can’t control such as tribe

We have qabiil pride....thats way we speak foreing language to eachother......these days se have maamul goboleed pride.

it does not exist. If Ogadenia was attacked, some somalis would laugh because they are in another tribe. I think Somalia is done for in the first half of the century. Hopefully I might witness what happens in the second half after 2050.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending