Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Are you trying to move to a girl

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Yea but she’s innocent and I don’t want to treat her bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Am not sure but I would like a girl. One that has my back and I can be genuine with. Hard to find good women nowadays though and am ugly tbh. So I ain't really winning in that department.:pachah1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Love is a Government Conspircy. Why do you see no politician happliy married with 8 kids. It is a worldwide conspiricy to take your money and mind!

Joking, Love does exist, It depends on how you assume love is.

Am not sure but I would like a girl. One that has my back and I can be genuine with. Hard to find good women nowadays though and am ugly tbh. So I ain't really winning in that department.:pachah1:

Hey now you don't have to be hard on yourself. You'll eventually meet a woman who isn't only interested in looks and one you can have a genuine bond with inshallah. Don't dwell on your shortcomings too much and just pray to Allah swt :icon lol:

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Falling in love is lust driven. It happens accidentally like, "oops! I had a plan but I fall..."
Mostly people grow out of it and it does not last.

However, growning in love with someone is real. Most married couples will tell you, they love their partner more now than when they first met them. This is only possible with time and the couple sharing similar values.

We should aim to find someone to grow in love with not fall:axvmm9o:

This was beautiful, almost made me change my vote.

giphy.gif

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
I think the problem we the 2nd generation face is the fact that some of us haven’t seen love between our parents. If we haven’t seen love between our parents, could it be difficult to understand that love excist.

But this is not The case for everyone

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
No dumbass. Its just lust after a while you get bored of each other hence why couples start fighting and cheating on each other

Some marriages do fall apart. It is unavoidable and a mistake to learn from, for the parties involved.
Most of the time, they were based on shallow qualities only thus failing.
It is better to look at the overall qualities of the person when thinking long term such as their personality, empathy and sense of responsibility after the initial physical attraction.

In successful marriages, the connection deepens and love grows between the couple instead of them getting bored with each other.

Old couples who have grandchildren, will tell you, their love did evolve over the years. They care, love and understand their s.o more now than when they first met them.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
True love comes after marriage, when you share the same struggles, gain the same gains, raise your child together:lawd:

Love will be tested through thick and thin which either makes it stronger

Love is real:rejoice:

Trending