Does hating Arabs lead to apostasy?

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Pic related
645B4406-5BE1-490E-96EB-D0D27E9F7718.jpeg

Apollo

Staff Member
Yes.

Go to ex-Muslim forums and subreddits, a dislike for Arabs and Arab culture is a common trope. Even among Turkish, Iranians, and Pakistanis.

convincation

Ciyaal mahaday
The issue isn’t hating Arabs it’s Arabs feeling so entitled that they can un-ironically say if you hate us you hate the deen. Other than the religion we share with some Arabs, I feel no affinity towards them that I don’t feel towards other Muslims.

Absurd statement. You can dislike arabs without also disliking also Islam although thats still wrong.

Putting arabs to a pedestal like this is idiotic. I hate how much Islam is associated with Islam. Yes, arabic is the language of quran and worship but thats should be it. Dhegacas culture has many flaws which can and have spread to muslim countries. These types if statements aid it

Tbh we somalis are lucky atleast the arab supremacy didn't take over our language and culture to a full extent. Now over the past 30 years with all the al shabab shenanigans and what not, it has lead to alot of alienation with the younger generation. Tbh the guy tweeting is an ana arab himself lmao. What is with Madows and their love for other peoples culture, this nigga dressed like an arab and these same niggas will call him adoon/abeed behind his back.

Yes.

Go to ex-Muslim forums and subreddits, a dislike for Arabs and Arab culture is a common trope. Even among Turkish, Iranians, and Pakistanis.

I personally believe that Islam is the most coherent Abrahamic faith and would greatly benefit my people in many areas, but our disdain for the Arabs is nuclear-grade and this is the primary reason Islam never caught on in South Sudan.

Muslims are undoubtedly more hygienic, so that's yet another admirable aspect of Islam and why I would prefer it to Christianity in South Sudan.

The concept of the Ummah is challenging to me; I'm inherently distrustful of other races and can't conceive of creating bonds of kinship with non-Africans.

I personally believe that Islam is the most coherent Abrahamic faith and would greatly benefit my people in many areas, but our disdain for the Arabs is nuclear-grade and this is the primary reason Islam never caught on in South Sudan.

Muslims are undoubtedly more hygienic, so that's yet another admirable aspect of Islam and why I would prefer it to Christianity in South Sudan.

The concept of the Ummah is challenging to me; I'm inherently distrustful of other races and can't conceive of creating bonds of kinship with non-Africans.
This "ma ummah" nonsense is a salaf engineered concept that has never existed in context. 2 billion Muslims do not all believe in the same thing and then you add the different cultures that has a big influence it creates differing identities. I have more in common and more love for a Somali than say a random Balkan Muslim or Muslim from the gulf countries.

Qeelbax

The Greatest of Mankind (after the prophets 🤠)
This "ma ummah" nonsense is a salaf engineered concept that has never existed in context. 2 billion Muslims do not all believe in the same thing and then you add the different cultures that has a big influence it creates differing identities. I have more in common and more love for a Somali than say a random Balkan Muslim or Muslim from the gulf countries.
It’s not”salaf created”. The real “ummah” is not achievable. It’s true the prophet wanted all muslims to join together under one ummah.
You shouldn’t attribute the concept of the ummah to the salaf version of being an extreminist state

It’s not”salaf created”. The real “ummah” is not achievable. It’s true the prophet wanted all muslims to join together under one ummah.
You shouldn’t attribute the concept of the ummah to the salaf version of being an extreminist state
It is salaf created because to them the Ummah is only those they see as salafs which is funny because they argue and differ between themselves. You said it yourself it is unachievable because of differences between sects and the modern world-changing. This ain't the medieval times when empire building was at its height and having the empire under one ruling and religion was required. You cant expect a Somali Muslim and a Balkan Muslim to have anything in common, they will differ in language and culture and even some aspects of the deen perhaps. This ummah and caliphate revisionist nonsense is a bygone era when globalism and countries with defined lines exist. You try to get 2 billion Muslims of different countries, cultures, and sects to all pull in the same direction. It's impossible.

Edit: Even historically the concept of the ummah was hard to maintain as far back as the Umayyads and even certain latter stages of the rashidun era. Humans will always differ and bicker regardless of what time.

I don’t care about Arabs but I would agree with him from my experience. Having an unhealthy hatred or obsession with Arabs leads to hating Islam which would lead to Apostasy. Most Apostates whether they’re Somali, Pakistani’s, Iranians or North African have this weird obsession and hatred for Arabs and refer to Islam as an “Arab” religion.

Periplus

SYL supporter
VIP
Not everyone who hates Arabs is an ex-muslim but nearly every ex-muslim has a problem with Arabs.

Many ex-muslims try to package Islamophobia through ultra-nationalism or hatred of "arabisation" all of which are more palatable for their conscience than openly hating the religion of their family.

I don’t hate Arabs in general but I hate what they did with Islam. Let me explain: Arab supremacy is real and as „lighter“ Somali I’m not really affected by it as much as it affects my black Muslim friends. Just imagine going to the mosque on Friday to do your wajib Friday prayers and you get dirty looks and adult men giggling behind your back? Subhanaallah just because for the color of your sling you are made to feel bad going to the mosque. And let’s not forget Arab countries still have African slaves. So you know what f*ck Arabs. I changed my mind, I don’t like Arabs after all

Periplus

SYL supporter
VIP
I don’t hate Arabs in general but I hate what they did with Islam. Let me explain: Arab supremacy is real and as „lighter“ Somali I’m not really affected by it as much as it affects my black Muslim friends. Just imagine going to the mosque on Friday to do your wajib Friday prayers and you get dirty looks and adult men giggling behind your back? Subhanaallah just because for the color of your sling you are made to feel bad going to the mosque. And let’s not forget Arab countries still have African slaves. So you know what f*ck Arabs. I changed my mind, I don’t like Arabs after all

Yes, blame 400 million people for the actions of a few. Because that’s logical....

You can make exaggerated statements on every ethnicity. For example:

I hate all Somalis because imagine enslaving Bantus and being pirates and terrorists.

There’s a difference between criticising wrong doers of a specific ethnicity and hating an ethnicity because of specific wrong doers.

:draketf:

My point exactly. Does every Arab country today have slaves and laughs at Africans praying.
When you say arab country, I'm not counting Algeria Tunisia or Morocco.
They don't even speak arabic in day to day life, they only use standard arabic for official documents or speech.

Trending