Does camel meat and milk make you taller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
My cousin who was 15 at a time and 5'4 born and raised in Franklin county told me how he was visiting back home for a whole year strictly to drink Camel milk and meat and grow his height by triple.

His other uncle told him if drink and eat asmuch much meat of camel and it's milk, he will grow tall in months as the meat have calcium, Iron etc and build a strong bones that produce legends like Mo .

My cousin came back in a year standing 6'2 while his mom and dad are 5'2 and 5'6 respectively, I was breathless , is is true?

There must be some truth to this. Now that I think about it... When I go back home, my relatives all tower above me both male and female. In fact the whole village is mashaAllah. One thing they all have in common is that they eat alot of camel and drink caano geel.

Tryptophan is an amino acid that is converted to serotonin, which increases HGH (Human Growth Hormone) during sleep. Tryptophan is a routine constituent of most protein-based foods or dietary proteins. It is particularly plentiful in chocolate, oats, dried dates, milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, red meat, eggs, fish, poultry, sesame, chickpeas, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, spirulina, and peanuts. And that's about it. You will grow as tall and as quickly as your genes dictate. Fixed for ever at the moment of conception. All that can disrupt this is severe illness or severe malnutrition in childhood.

Yes, it does. I have seen this occur as well. Somali kid leaves grade 8(Age14) for Rural NFD Kenya around 5'8 comes back a year later at 6'2 and finishes his final height at 6'5 at 20.

Individuals or groups who grow up on a high dairy and meat diet are routinely taller and bigger bone than other individuals and groups. Somalis since we have urbanized, become sedentary, introduced processed foods and made carbs the bulk of our daily macro needs; we have witnessed stunted growth or failure to reach our normal genetic potential which is 6'2-6'6 for Males and Women 5'9 to 6'2.

All Somalis children should grow up and development on a diet rich in Cholesterol, Fat Soluble Vitamins, Heavy Dairy and meat-laden diet. We need to revert to eating the way of our ancestors.

Ilaahayoow ha nageynin magaalo caano la'aan ah! Amen! :rejoice:

But i dont think it camel milk alone that makes you tall its genetics for the most part because my dad and my adeers are all tall like me but my mum is 5ft 3 and my abtis are all under 6ft so its mostly genetics because you most likely wont take your mums looks if your male.

You get height from your genes
historical-median-male-height.png

Height is mainly nutrition and lifestyle related.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
yes. I got a 9 inch growth spurt when I went to visit my uncle in Somalia for 3 months. all we had to eat and drink was camel milk and its meat. i also got very fit and muscley from that. My family were nomadic geeljires. We got dem tall genez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts