#SLM:Does anyone know what happened to this Somali guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is all over my FB feed, they said he died in a Germany jail, comments say he was killed by the guards, I don't know if his organs are harvested or not as it looks but does anyone on here know about this guys story?:cosbyhmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
R.I.P he was pretty much done, his organs being harvested was how he got here don’t know how he survived. Why do these retards put these pics on social media?

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
It is very common to cut the body in that way at autopsy when they are investigating the cause of death... But subhanallah Ina lilahi wa inaa ilahi rajicuun

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
By the way why dont somalis respect the dead Its very insensitive to post his dead body all over social media

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
By the way why dont somalis respect the dead Its very insensitive to post his dead body all over social media
I've been thinking of the similar thing. I have seen more and more people on twitter share when people gets hit by cars and dies from back home and often it is captured on cctv. Then distributed throughout the internet. When I ask the users why they share someones death do they answer me political answers ?? I think it is disrespectful and inhuman to do so. I wouldnt have liked if someone took pictures of my last seconds in life or my dead body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending