Does anyone have piercings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

primate

I am thinking of getting face and ear piercings. Upper part of the ear (pinna) and a bridge piercing.

pinna-heart-ear-piercing.jpg

Piercisms-Erl.jpg

:mjlol:

Real talk though I had my cartilage pierced on my left year (around where the left of the heart is in that first pic) and I got my septum pierced. All of this was late high school early college.

I don't wear either anymore as I am a professional and the septum closed up :mjcry:

Sultana

On Hiatus

Real talk though I had my cartilage pierced on my left year (around where the left of the heart is in that first pic) and I got my septum pierced. All of this was late high school early college.

I don't wear either anymore as I am a professional and the septum closed up :mjcry:
:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

P

primate

Sxb that's mad gay. :urgh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Ive had my belly button pierced when I was 17, I also had Auricle piercing and my tragus pierced. Currently I only have my lobe and upper love piercing.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I've only got my ear lobe and nose piercing. I've always fancy to get my belly button but chicken out last minutes.

S

Shamis

I wish I never pierced a certain place - its not cute after a certain age.

S

Shamis

My parents were egging me on to get a nose piercing and I got my whole pinna done for my mum. They just didn't like septum, eyebrow, cheek, lip and the other weird stuff. Ears and nose are fine.

My parents were egging me on to get a nose piercing and I got my whole pinna done for my mum. They just didn't like septum, eyebrow, cheek, lip and the other weird stuff. Ears and nose are fine.

i find it really strange that your parents were egging you on to get a nose piercing. i guess they are really progressive

S

Shamis

They're not progressives but my aunt had one before i was born - and egging on is going a bit far, it was 'why not, it'll look nice' and a not 'go and get one right now' Lol They don't see it as saqajaan like eyebrow piercing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending