Does anyone feel more attracted to ajnabis?

Idk why but I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently especially because there’s this north Sudanese guy I was talking to recently who looks Somali and tbh I had no trouble talking to him and grew attracted to him, so I realized it isn’t the looks. But whenever I talk to Somali guys I feel nervous and like I’m being judged idk

I’m sometimes attracted to young Latino,arab and rarely caadan guys but I would never marry them because our cultures are so different, even in 2022 people see interracial marriages as odd and honestly I agree usually when I see these types of pairings I assume one of them or both are not normal and to be honest usually their not. Not to say all are like that but maybe 65%?

Any other girls going through the same struggle?

Last edited:

Laagite

الداروودي
Shuukansing ajnabis isn't a personality trait.

And to answer your question

I feel more comfortable with girls from other qabils :wow1:

Idk why but I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently especially because there’s this north Sudanese guy I was talking to recently who looks Somali and tbh I had no trouble talking to him and grew attracted to him, so I realized it isn’t the looks. But whenever I talk to Somali guys I feel nervous and like I’m being judged idk

I’m sometimes attracted to young Latino,arab and rarely caadan guys but I would never marry them because our cultures are so different, even in 2022 people see interracial marriages as odd and honestly I agree usually when I see these types of pairings I assume one of them or both are not normal and to be honest usually their not. Not to say all are like that but maybe 65%?

Hey @Dibleyy, how do Somali guys make you feel nervous?

I don’t think I have a racial preference. If they’re attractive to me and have a good personality/ambition that’s great.

Yes, non dhulbahante girls are cute sometimes

:silanyosmile:

The trolling is something else.

There's literally no physical difference that I can see between the various Somali clans.

The only running gag I keep hearing about is that Hawiyes are dhuxul; that Northerners are very light; and that OGs are very tall.

reer

VIP

There's literally no physical difference that I can see between the various Somali clans.

The only running gag I keep hearing about is that Hawiyes are dhuxul; that Northerners are very light; and that OGs are very tall.
there are subtle differences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Northerners are light?! :mjlol::dead:

somalia-5oct15.png

No Somali region have people that are very light sxb, we're not Habeshas, we are black as f*ck.

I would assume that anyone can find people of other races or ethnic groups to be attractive, whether it be personality/character, or purely from a physical point of view. So this makes sense. Men of any culture tend to be more ''judgmental'' or protective if you will, of women from their same culture. Also it seems women like to bash men of their culture, lol.
This is why many of our Ethio sisters date/marry outside of the ethiopian culture.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

There's definently physical differences. We shouldn't be PC about it. The skin tone argument is bullshit though. But there's no denying the facts.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷

They aren’t lighter they jus abuse Diana more :mjlol:

Based

VIP
Why do some Somalis need to announce they have feelings for an ajnabi? What are we meant to do with this information? Are we meant to crucify you now for your new love for foreigners? If you like him, you like him. It isn’t wrong to drift away from Somalis and experience something new.

Trending

Latest posts