Doe east asian women age terribly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed a lot of black guys are into east asian girls but they don't look top tier to me. Do they age well? also the majority of them are flat as hell. Not gonna lie Anime has fucked up our perception of asian women.

Muji

VIP
First you were enquiring about the tightness of their vaginas during Ramadan now you wanna know how they age

Just go to 4chan already

maestro

Cultural revolution
Black guys think Asian women are ugly and vice versa. Never seen the two groups together.

I’m only into South East Asians because they’re mixed and have a good body. never seen a flat Filipina. Reer anime suck and are flat as hell which is boring.

Keo

VIP
I've seen some black guys say they prefer North East Asians over South East Asians. Different strokes for different folks.

First you were enquiring about the tightness of their vaginas during Ramadan now you wanna know how they age

Just go to 4chan already
I agree white men are even more obsessed with asian pussy than i am. Anime has brainwashed me i swear!!!

:pachah1::ahh:

I've seen some black guys say they prefer North East Asians over South East Asians. Different strokes for different folks.
Black guys think Asian women are ugly and vice versa. Never seen the two groups together.

I’m only into South East Asians because they’re mixed and have a good body. never seen a flat Filipina. Reer anime suck and are flat as hell which is boring.
I agree some Vietnamese es have round asses. Now i see why pale asians hate darker asians, it's because they are jealous of their round booty.

Status
Not open for further replies.