Do your parents have non Somali friends?

Yes, my mom is a very friendly person.
One of her best friends is cambodian that she went to school with.
She also baked a cake for when my Danish neighbors daughter graduated
But not when i did :mjkkk:

Apollo

VIP
My father has Italian friends he speaks Italian with, also Arab friends who he speaks Arabic with. Speaking people's language breaks the ice I guess.

My mom has ajnabi friends, my dad is mostly with Somalis but he has a few ajnabi friends.

My mom isn't your typical socially awkward jilbab wearing habaryar. She has white, Jamaican, Indian and other Ajnabis friends.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yes, Muslim, non-Muslim. Diverse.

Arabs and Yemenis are the most!
Some western and others that they know. My dad is only a business friend, he does not have outside friends for social except somalis.

Nope. Older Somalis in Minnesota exclusively hang out with one another. Even us younger generation usually keep to ourselves. We are a sizable minority so there’s no need to socialize with ajnabis.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Nope. Older Somalis in Minnesota exclusively hang out with one another. Even us younger generation usually keep to ourselves. We are a sizable minority so there’s no need to socialize with ajnabis.
Lol this is so true, our cadaan neighbors are cool and all that but we would never consider them friends, they come over and my younger siblings are friends with theirs but that’s all.

Trending

Latest posts