Do you want to revive our old clothes?

View attachment 260949

If you guys — really want to make these Bisht-like robes (do you now it’s name?), you have two options:

1-find the original Bedouin tailors who made it"if they survive until now".

2- or hire a Saudi tailor to emulate the designs. because Hassawi Saudis are the best and finest in the field of Bisht stitching. The gonna definitely make a good one.

Bishts are hand-made, don’t let those randoms tailors out the streets trick ya. It would be a shame…if you now a good designer it will help you to.

As for me, I will do the second option, Great Allah willing, soon. Within five years as a maximum.

Note: be careful with the price, for the quality it’s cost a lot. Don’t take any random garbage.
608A235C-6F81-4074-832F-5C85670BB616.png

Attachments

• 45E865CA-A766-40C9-A106-0632872E143C.png
    45E865CA-A766-40C9-A106-0632872E143C.png
    126 KB · Views: 38
  • D8E95AC9-C436-4F04-B4FE-4B0A0782BB1B.png
    D8E95AC9-C436-4F04-B4FE-4B0A0782BB1B.png
    264.8 KB · Views: 42

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
View attachment 260949

If you guys — really want to make these Bisht-like robes (do you now it’s name?), you have two options:

1-find the original Bedouin tailors who made it"if they survive until now".

2- or hire a Saudi tailor to emulate the designs. because Hassawi Saudis are the best and finest in the field of Bisht stitching. The gonna definitely make a good one.

Bishts are hand-made, don’t let those randoms tailors out the streets trick ya. It would be a shame…if you now a good designer it will help you to.

As for me, I will do the second option, Great Allah willing, soon. Within five years as a maximum.

Note: be careful with the price, for the quality it’s cost a lot. Don’t take any random garbage.View attachment 260958
I've been wanting to get this stuff for ages.
but i have no idea how to buy them whilst in London

I've been wanting to get this stuff for ages.
but i have no idea how to buy them whilst in London
Actually you don’t buy it. but tailor it to your size by a specialized tailor, and I think you can find someone with these specifications in London.

Actually you don’t buy it. but tailor it to your size by a specialized tailor, and I think you can find someone with these specifications in London.
Because if you buy it, the size won’t be perfect, it may narrow you from the waist or armpits, the arm size may be shorter than yours, it may be longer than you, etc.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Thanks I will try look for it. But what is its name? Or should I just show them a picture since it's not as popular anymore

Thanks I will try look for it. But what is its name? Or should I just show them a picture since it's not as popular anymore
I asked my uncle and some teachers, but unfortunately they didn’t know it’s name. Guess i will ask my grandfather of it.

Well, just show them, and tell them to sailor it like the pictures up there, and make it like it’s some thing mix between “Thob” and “Bisht”.

inshaa-Allah you well get a nice one.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I asked my uncle and some teachers, but unfortunately they didn’t know it’s name. Guess i will ask my grandfather of it.

Well, just show them, and tell them to sailor it like the pictures up there, and make it like it’s some thing mix between “Thob” and “Bisht”.

inshaa-Allah you well get a nice one.
I will hopefully find one and wear it to different events dressed with our cultural clothes inshallah

So you need to get to a middle eastern Tailor. I guess I'll just get it made when I go umrah and get someone from there to get it done for me.

I want this specific one done
Snapchat-904800649.jpg

Do you have any specific Saudi taliors to recommend or is going to any over there fine? What colours do you think works for this?

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

VIP
So you need to get to a middle eastern Tailor. I guess I'll just get it made when I go umrah and get someone from there to get it done for me.

View attachment 263280

Do you have any specific Saudi taliors to recommend or is going to any over there fine? What colours do you think works for this?
I imagine the best colours would be Red or Black since that's the only ways I've seen them.
Also, where exactly in the middle east would i have to go to find something like this?

View attachment 263280

No, I don’t know any tailors actually. I’m asking my friends there to look for a one for me. And if they didn’t find a one? Guess i’ill have to wait until next umrah insha-Allah.

for the colors I think dark blue is good. Black, dark red, and hmm something quite brown and gold.

you can choose the colors you want, This colors is just my taste.

Trending